Modelling intra-regional geographic mobility in a rural setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnstein Gjestland & Inge Thorsen & Jan Ubøe, 2006.
"Some aspects of the intraregional spatial distribution of local sector activities,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 559-582, August.
- Gjestland, Arnstein & Thorsen, Inge & Uboe, Jan, 1999. "Some Aspects on the Intraregional spatial Distribution of Local Sector Activities," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa416, European Regional Science Association.
- Kent Eliasson & Urban Lindgren & Olle Westerlund, 2003. "Geographical Labour Mobility: Migration or Commuting?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 827-837.
- Mark D. Partridge & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2010. "Rural-to-Urban Commuting: Three Degrees of Integration," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 303-335.
- Suxia Liu & Xuan Zhu, 2004. "Accessibility Analyst: an integrated GIS tool for accessibility analysis in urban transportation planning," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(1), pages 105-124, January.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "Job Moving, Residential Moving, and Commuting: A Search Perspective," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 230-253, September.
- Anas, Alex, 1983. "Discrete choice theory, information theory and the multinomial logit and gravity models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 13-23, February.
- Zax, Jeffrey S., 1994. "When is a move a migration?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 341-360, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .