Assessing Road Investments: Accessibility Changes, Cost Benefit and Production Effects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Tomoyasu Tanaka, 2010.
"Productivity effects and determinants of public infrastructure investment,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(3), pages 493-521, June.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Tomoyasu Tanaka, 2005. "Productivity Effects and Determinants of Public Infrastructure Investment," Discussion Papers 2005-35, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- David Martín-Barroso & Juan A. Núñez-Serrano & Francisco J. Velázquez, 2015. "The Effect Of Accessibility On Productivity In Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(5), pages 708-735, November.
- David Martín Barroso & Juan Andres Nuñez & Francisco Javier Velázquez Angona, 2013.
"El efecto de la accesibilidad en la productividad de las empresas. El caso de las manufacturas españolas
[The effect on firms' productivity of accessibility. The Spanish manufacturing sector]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- David, Martín-Barroso & Juan Andres, Nuñez & Francisco J., Velazquez, 2013.
"The efect on firms' Productivity of accessibility. The Spanish manufacturung sector,"
45842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David MartÃn-Barroso & Juan A. NÃºÃ±ez & Francisco J. VelÃ¡zquez, 2013. "The Effect On Firms' Productivity Of Accessibility. The Spanish Manufacturing Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1123, European Regional Science Association.
- Rosina Moreno Serrano & Manuel Artis Ortuno & Enrique Lopez Bazo & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 1997. "Evidence on the complex link between infrastructure and regional growth," Working Papers in Economics 19, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & Gutiérrez, Javier & García-Palomares, Juan Carlos, 2011. "Spatial impacts of road pricing: Accessibility, regional spillovers and territorial cohesion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 185-203, March.
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:348-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnstein Gjestland & Inge Thorsen & Jan Ubøe, 2006.
"Some aspects of the intraregional spatial distribution of local sector activities,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 559-582, August.
- Gjestland, Arnstein & Thorsen, Inge & Uboe, Jan, 1999. "Some Aspects on the Intraregional spatial Distribution of Local Sector Activities," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa416, European Regional Science Association.
- Adriaan Perrels, 2004. "The Basic Service Quality Level of Transport Infrastructure in Peripheral Areas," Discussion Papers 335, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Anabela Ribeiro & Jorge Silva, 2011. "A spatial econometric analysis of cross-border accessibility and development in Portugal and Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa10p456, European Regional Science Association.
- Adriaan Perrels, 2003. "The basic service quality level of transport infrastructure in peripheral areas," ERSA conference papers ersa03p470, European Regional Science Association.
- Riccardo Mercurio & Paolo Canonico & Mario Pezzillo Iacono, 2012. "Organizing mobility as an infrastructure for development," Chapters,in: European Cities and Global Competitiveness, chapter 14, pages 259-273 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pelayo Arbués & Matias Mayor & José Ba-os, 2014. "Productivity and accessibility of road transportation infrastructure in Spain: a spatial econometric approach," Chapters,in: Accessibility and Spatial Interaction, chapter 9, pages 177-194 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mark Burkey, 2012. "Decomposing geographic accessibility into component parts: methods and an application to hospitals," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 783-800, June.
- Zbigniew Mogila, 2015. "Conceptual model of the concept of the territorial cohesion," Working Papers 1517, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Ribeiro, Anabela & Silva, Jorge, 2011. "A Spatial analysis on the relation between accessibility and spatial development for Cross-border regions," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 141-156.
- Zbigniew Mogila, 2015. "Conceptual model of the concept of the territorial cohesion," Working Papers 1510, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Jose da Silva Costa, 1998. "The productive role of public infrastructure: A critical review of recent literature," ERSA conference papers ersa98p95, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:29:y:1995:i:2:p:155-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .