Report NEP-GEO-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Irina Krylova & Darya Kryutchenko, 2017. "Finding the Consumer Center of St. Petersburg?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 165/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Chiquiar Daniel & Alvarado Jorge & Quiroga Miroslava & Torre Cepeda Leonardo E., 2017. "Regional Input-Output Matrices, an Application to Manufacturing Exports in Mexico," Working Papers 2017-09, Banco de México.
- Mohanty, Biswajit & Bhanumurthy, N. R. & Dastidar, Ananya Ghosh, 2017. "What explains Regional Imbalances in Infrastructure?: Evidence from Indian States," Working Papers 17/197, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Wang Lu & Hao Yu & Wei Yi-Ming, 2017. "How Do Regional Interactions in Space Affect China’s Mitigation Targets and Economic Development?," Working Papers 2017.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Coughlin, Cletus C. & Crews, Jonas C., 2017. "Airport Noise in Atlanta: The Inequality of Sound," Working Papers 2017-15, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig & Felix J. Richter, 2017. "Zoning in reunified Berlin," Working Papers 059, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- David Fleming & Arthur Grimes & Laurent Lebreton & David C Maré & Peter Nunns, 2017. "Valuing Sunshine," Working Papers 17_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.