Where Does the Demand for Regulation Come From? The State’s Return to the Retail Trade in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shane, Scott A., 1992. "Why do some societies invent more than others?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 29-46, January.
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 557-585, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Libman, Alexander, 2013. "Natural resources and sub-national economic performance: Does sub-national democracy matter?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 82-99.
- Zoya Kotelnikova, 2013. "Structural embeddedness and contractual relationships of chain stores and their suppliers in Russian emerging markets," HSE Working papers WP BRP 22/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsstate regulation; retail trade; contractual relations;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:02/soc/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .