Fragmenting Protection: The Political Economy of Trade Policy in the Post-Communist World
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Witold J. Henisz & Edward D. Mansfield, 2015.
"Votes and Vetoes: The Political Determinants of Commercial Openness,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Edward D Mansfield (ed.), THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE, chapter 8, pages 145-167,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Witold J. Henisz & Edward D. Mansfield, 2004. "Votes and Vetoes: The Political Determinants of Commercial Openness," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-712, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ran Abramitzky & Isabelle Sin, 2014.
"Book Translations As Idea Flows: The Effects Of The Collapse Of Communism On The Diffusion Of Knowledge,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(6), pages 1453-1520, December.
- Ran Abramitzky & Isabelle Sin, 2010. "Book Translations As Idea Flows: The Effects of the Collapse of Communism on the Diffusion of Knowledge," Discussion Papers 09-032, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Ran Abramitzky & Isabelle Sin, 2014. "Book Translations as Idea Flows: The Effects of the Collapse of Communism on the Diffusion of Knowledge," NBER Working Papers 20023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ran Abramitzky & Isabelle Sin, 2012. "Book Translations as Idea Flows: The Effects of the Collapse of Communism on the Diffusion of Knowledge," Working Papers 12-05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Edward D. Mansfield & Helen V. Milner & Jon C. Pevehouse, 2008. "Democracy, Veto Players and the Depth of Regional Integration," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 67-96, January.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Democracy and growth: is the effect non-linear?," MPRA Paper 17795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:bjposi:v:33:y:2003:i:04:p:635-657_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.