Integer-Valued Moving Average Modelling of the Number of Transactions in Stocks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kurt Brannas & A. M. M. Shahiduzzaman Quoreshi, 2010. "Integer-valued moving average modelling of the number of transactions in stocks," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(18), pages 1429-1440.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Brannas, Kurt & Hellstrom, Jorgen & Nordstrom, Jonas, 2002.
"A new approach to modelling and forecasting monthly guest nights in hotels,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 19-30.
- Brännäs, Kurt & Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas, 1999. "A New Approach to Modelling and Forecasting Monthly Guest Nights in Hotels," Umeå Economic Studies 503, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lobato, Ignacio & Nankervis, John C & Savin, N E, 2001. "Testing for Autocorrelation Using a Modified Box-Pierce Q Test," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(1), pages 187-205, February.
- Heinen, Andreas, 2003.
"Modelling Time Series Count Data: An Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Model,"
8113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HEINEN, Andréas, 2003. "Modelling time series count data: an autoregressive conditional Poisson model," CORE Discussion Papers 2003062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kurt Brannas & Ola Simonsen, 2007.
"Discretized time and conditional duration modelling for stock transaction data,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 647-658.
- Brännäs, Kurt & Simonsen, Ola, 2003. "Discretized Time and Conditional Duration Modelling for Stock Transaction Data," Umeå Economic Studies 610, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Robert F. Engle & Jeffrey R. Russell, 1998. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration: A New Model for Irregularly Spaced Transaction Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1127-1162, September.
- HEINEN, Andreas & RENGIFO, Erick, 2003. "Multivariate modelling of time series count data: an autoregressive conditional Poisson model," CORE Discussion Papers 2003025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman, 2006. "Time Series Modelling Of High Frequency Stock Transaction Data," Umeå Economic Studies 675, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Quoreshi, A.M.M. Shahiduzzaman, 2014. "Bivariate Integer-Valued Long Memory Model for High Frequency Financial Count Data," Working Papers 2014/03, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman, 2006. "LongMemory, Count Data, Time Series Modelling for Financial Application," Umeå Economic Studies 673, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Weiß & Hee-Young Kim, 2013. "Parameter estimation for binomial AR(1) models with applications in finance and industry," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 563-590, August.
- Quoreshi, A.M.M. Shahiduzzaman, 2008.
"A vector integer-valued moving average model for high frequency financial count data,"
Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 258-261, December.
- Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman, 2006. "A Vector Integer-Valued Moving Average Modelfor High Frequency Financial Count Data," Umeå Economic Studies 674, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Scotto, Manuel G. & Weiß, Christian H. & Silva, Maria Eduarda & Pereira, Isabel, 2014. "Bivariate binomial autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 233-251.
- Brännäs, Kurt & Lönnbark, Carl, 2006. "Effects of Explanatory Variables in Count Data Moving Average Models," Umeå Economic Studies 679, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Mohammadipour, Maryam & Boylan, John E., 2012. "Forecast horizon aggregation in integer autoregressive moving average (INARMA) models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 703-712.
More about this item
KeywordsCount data; Intra-day; High frequency; Time series; Estimation; Finance.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-05-16 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2004-05-16 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FIN-2004-05-26 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-05-26 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .