Report NEP-FMK-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- tuomas välimäki, 2004. "Variable rate liquidity tenders," Macroeconomics 0405010, EconWPA.
- Daniel Beunza Ibáñez & David Stark, 2004. "How to recognize opportunities: Heterarchical search in a Wall Street trading room," Economics Working Papers 735, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2005.
- Chris Downing & Stephen D. Oliner, 2004. "The term structure of commercial paper rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stephen R. Bond & Jason G. Cummins, 2004. "Uncertainty and investment: an empirical investigation using data on analysts' profits forecasts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Massa, Massimo & Simonov, Andrei, 2004. "Hedging, Familiarity and Portfolio Choice," SIFR Research Report Series 21, Institute for Financial Research.
- Enrico De Giorgi, "undated". "Evolutionary Portfolio Selection with Liquidity Shocks," IEW - Working Papers 185, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Kenneth N. Kuttner, 2004. "What explains the stock market's reaction to Federal Reserve policy?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Julián Andrada Félix & Fernando Fernández Rodríguez & María Dolores García Artiles, 2004. "Non-linear trading rules in the New York Stock Exchange," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2004-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Patrick Coggi & Bogdan Manescu, 2004. "A multifactor model of stock returns with endogenous regime switching," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2004 2004-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Brännäs, Kurt & Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman, 2004. "Integer-Valued Moving Average Modelling of the Number of Transactions in Stocks," Umeå Economic Studies 637, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Bill B. Francis & Iftekhar Hasan & Delroy M. Hunter, 2004. "Return-volatility linkages in the international equity and currency markets," Finance 0405022, EconWPA.