Bivariate Integer-Valued Long Memory Model for High Frequency Financial Count Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurt Brannas & A. M. M. Shahiduzzaman Quoreshi, 2010.
"Integer-valued moving average modelling of the number of transactions in stocks,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(18), pages 1429-1440.
- Brännäs, Kurt & Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman, 2004. "Integer-Valued Moving Average Modelling of the Number of Transactions in Stocks," Umeå Economic Studies 637, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Long memory relationships and the aggregation of dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-238, October.
- Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman, 2006. "LongMemory, Count Data, Time Series Modelling for Financial Application," Umeå Economic Studies 673, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Ding, Zhuanxin, 1996. "Varieties of long memory models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 61-77, July.
- Robert F. Engle, 2000. "The Econometrics of Ultra-High Frequency Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Robert F. Engle & Jeffrey R. Russell, 1998. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration: A New Model for Irregularly Spaced Transaction Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1127-1162, September.
- Bhardwaj, Geetesh & Swanson, Norman R., 2006.
"An empirical investigation of the usefulness of ARFIMA models for predicting macroeconomic and financial time series,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 539-578.
- Geetesh Bhardwaj & Norman Swanson, 2004. "An Empirical Investigation of the Usefulness of ARFIMA Models for Predicting Macroeconomic and Financial Time Series," Departmental Working Papers 200422, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman, 2005. "Bivariate Time Series Modelling of Financial Count Data," Umeå Economic Studies 655, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1992. " Time and the Process of Security Price Adjustment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 576-605, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCount data; Intra-day; Time series; Estimation; Reaction time; Finance;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-04-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2014-04-11 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-MST-2014-04-11 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:bthcsi:2014-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msbthse.html .