Report NEP-MST-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p4oq9ig8k is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00971369 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gomber, Peter & Haferkorn, Martin & Zimmermann, Kai, 2014. "Securities Transaction Tax in France: Impact on market quality and inter-market price coordination," SAFE White Paper Series 11, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Quoreshi, A.M.M. Shahiduzzaman, 2014. "Bivariate Integer-Valued Long Memory Model for High Frequency Financial Count Data," Working Papers 2014/03, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Arina Nikandrova, 2014. "Informational and Allocative Efficiency in Financial Markets with Costly Information," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1403, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.