Willingness to Pay to Reduce School Bullying
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tångdahl, Sara, 2005. "The variance of some common estimators and its components under nonresponse," Working Papers 2005:9, Örebro University, School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ponzo, Michela, 2013.
"Does bullying reduce educational achievement? An evaluation using matching estimators,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1057-1078.
- Ponzo, Michela, 2012. "Does bullying reduce educational achievement? An evaluation using matching estimators," MPRA Paper 36064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsWillingness to Pay; Choice Experiment; Bullying; School; Adolescents;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-12-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EDU-2010-12-04 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-12-04 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-12-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oruesi:2010_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieoruse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .