Attitudes to economic risk-taking, sensation seeking and values of business students specializing in finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Unser, Matthias, 2000. "Lower partial moments as measures of perceived risk: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 253-280, June.
- de Meza, David & Southey, Clive, 1996.
"The Borrower's Curse: Optimism, Finance and Entrepreneurship,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(435), pages 375-386, March.
- De Meza, D. & Southey, C., 1995. "The Borrower's Curse: Optimism, Finance and Enterpreneurship," Discussion Papers 9502, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Davies, Emma & Lea, Stephen E. G., 1995. "Student attitudes to student debt," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 663-679, December.
- Sjöberg, Lennart, 2001. "Emotional Intelligence Measured in a Highly Competitive Testing Situation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2001:13, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Dec 2001.
- Snelbecker, Glenn E. & Roszkowski, Michael J. & Cutler, Neal E., 1990. "Investors' risk tolerance and return aspirations, and financial advisors' interpretations: A conceptual model and exploratory data," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 377-393.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision making; finance; risk attitude; financial advice;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-05-13 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-05-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-UPT-2006-05-13 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2006_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .