Attitudes to economic risk-taking, sensation seeking and values of business students specializing in finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Unser, Matthias, 2000. "Lower partial moments as measures of perceived risk: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 253-280, June.
- de Meza, David & Southey, Clive, 1996.
"The Borrower's Curse: Optimism, Finance and Entrepreneurship,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(435), pages 375-386, March.
- De Meza, D. & Southey, C., 1995. "The Borrower's Curse: Optimism, Finance and Enterpreneurship," Discussion Papers 9502, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Davies, Emma & Lea, Stephen E. G., 1995. "Student attitudes to student debt," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 663-679, December.
- Sjöberg, Lennart, 2001. "Emotional Intelligence Measured in a Highly Competitive Testing Situation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2001:13, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Dec 2001.
- Snelbecker, Glenn E. & Roszkowski, Michael J. & Cutler, Neal E., 1990. "Investors' risk tolerance and return aspirations, and financial advisors' interpretations: A conceptual model and exploratory data," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 377-393.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision making; finance; risk attitude; financial advice;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-05-13 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-05-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-UPT-2006-05-13 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2006_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.