Emotional Intelligence Measured in a Highly Competitive Testing Situation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sjöberg, Lennart & Littorin, Patrick, 2003. "Emotional intelligence, personality and sales performance," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2003:8, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sjöberg, Lennart & Engelberg, Elisabeth, 2006. "Attitudes to economic risk-taking, sensation seeking and values of business students specializing in finance," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:3, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 14 Oct 2006.
- Sjöberg, Lennart & Engelberg, Elisabeth, 2004. "Measuring and Validating Emotional Intelligence as Performance or Self-Report," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:3, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsemotional intelligence; selection; impression management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-12-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2001_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .