Report NEP-CBE-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Faillo & Luigi Marengo, 2006. "Modeling Routines and Organizational Learning. A Discussion of the State-of-the-Art," LEM Papers Series 2006/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2006. "From a Routine-Based to a Knowledge-Based View: Towards an Evolutionary Theory of the Firm," Discussion Paper Series 283, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Paul G. Hare & Junior R. Davis, 2006. "Institutions and Development: What We (Think We) Know, What We Would Like to Know," CERT Discussion Papers 0603, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Grund, Christian & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels, 2005. "Age Structure of the Workforce and Firm Performance," Working Papers 05-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Maximo Rossi & Dyane Zaclicever, 2006. "Individual s religiosity enhances trust: Latin American evidence for the puzzle," Papers on Economics of Religion 06/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 2006. "Mutual Monitoring in Teams: Theory and Experimental Evidence on the Importance of Reciprocity," IZA Discussion Papers 2106, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haan, Marco & Kooreman, Peter & Riemersma, Tineke, 2006. "Friendship in a Public Good Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sjöberg, Lennart & Engelberg, Elisabeth, 2006. "Attitudes to economic risk-taking, sensation seeking and values of business students specializing in finance," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:3, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 14 Oct 2006.