Loan market equilibrium with difference of opinion and imperfect competition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Manove & A. Jorge Padilla, 1999. "Banking (Conservatively) with Optimists," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(2), pages 324-350, Summer.
- de Meza, David & Southey, Clive, 1996.
"The Borrower's Curse: Optimism, Finance and Entrepreneurship,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(435), pages 375-386, March.
- De Meza, D. & Southey, C., 1995. "The Borrower's Curse: Optimism, Finance and Enterpreneurship," Discussion Papers 9502, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Ari Hyytinen & Otto Toivanen, 2003. "Asymmetric Information and the Market Structure of the Venture Capital Industry," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 241-249, June.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1999. "Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 8(1-2), pages 68-89, January.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1998. "Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies," Working Papers 98-29, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1999. "Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-30, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Perez-Castrillo, David & Verdier, Thierry, 1995. "Spatial competition in the banking system: Localization, cross subsidies and the regulation of deposit rates," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 889-918, May.
- Chiappori, P.A. & Perez-Castrillo, D. & Verdier, T., 1992. "Spatial Competition in the Banking System: Localization, Cross Subsidies and the Regulation of Deposit Rates," DELTA Working Papers 92-15, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Jaffee, Dwight & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1990. "Credit rationing," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 837-888 Elsevier.
- Arabsheibani, Gholamreza & de Meza, David & Maloney, John & Pearson, Bernard, 2000. "And a vision appeared unto them of a great profit: evidence of self-deception among the self-employed," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 35-41, April.
- G. Reza Arabsheibani & David de Meza & John Maloney & Bernard Pearson, 2000. "And a Vision Appeared unto them of a Great Profit: Evidence of Self-Deception among the Self-Employed," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 99/9, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2000.
- Besanko, David & Thakor, Anjan V., 1992. "Banking deregulation: Allocational consequences of relaxing entry barriers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 909-932, September.
- Chan, Yuk-Shee & Kanatas, George, 1985. "Asymmetric Valuations and the Role of Collateral in Loan Agreements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 84-95, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)