Loan market equilibrium with difference of opinion and imperfect competition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1998.
"Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies,"
98-29, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1999. "Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 8(1-2), pages 68-89, January.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1999. "Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-30, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- De Meza, D. & Southey, C., 1995.
"The Borrower's Curse: Optimism, Finance and Enterpreneurship,"
9502, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- de Meza, David & Southey, Clive, 1996. "The Borrower's Curse: Optimism, Finance and Entrepreneurship," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(435), pages 375-86, March.
- Chiappori, P.A. & Perez-Castrillo, D. & Verdier, T., 1992.
"Spatial Competition in the Banking System: Localization, Cross Subsidies and the Regulation of Deposit Rates,"
DELTA Working Papers
92-15, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Perez-Castrillo, David & Verdier, Thierry, 1995. "Spatial competition in the banking system: Localization, cross subsidies and the regulation of deposit rates," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 889-918, May.
- Ari Hyytinen & Otto Toivanen, 2003. "Asymmetric Information and the Market Structure of the Venture Capital Industry," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 241-249, June.
- G. Reza Arabsheibani & David de Meza & John Maloney & Bernard Pearson, 2000.
"And a Vision Appeared unto them of a Great Profit: Evidence of Self-Deception among the Self-Employed,"
Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics
99/9, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2000.
- Arabsheibani, Gholamreza & de Meza, David & Maloney, John & Pearson, Bernard, 2000. "And a vision appeared unto them of a great profit: evidence of self-deception among the self-employed," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 35-41, April.
- Michael Manove & A. Jorge Padilla, 1999.
"Banking (Conservatively) with Optimists,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(2), pages 324-350, Summer.
- Jaffee, Dwight & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1990. "Credit rationing," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 837-888 Elsevier.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 48-58, Spring.
- Besanko, David & Thakor, Anjan V., 1992. "Banking deregulation: Allocational consequences of relaxing entry barriers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 909-932, September.
- Chan, Yuk-Shee & Kanatas, George, 1985. "Asymmetric Valuations and the Role of Collateral in Loan Agreements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 84-95, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:78:y:2003:i:1:p:125-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.