Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil: A Corrigendum
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2013. "Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil: A Corrigendum," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(3), pages 551-555, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1552 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaya Krishnakumar, 2013. "On Endogeneity Bias: Some General Remarks and Correction of the ROIW Paper by Bourguignon, Ferreira, and Menéndez (2007)," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(3), pages 539-550, September.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2007.
"Inequality Of Opportunity In Brazil,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(4), pages 585-618, December.
- Francois Bourguignon & Francisco H.B. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2005. "Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 133, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2007. "Inequality of opportunity in Brazil," Post-Print halshs-00754189, HAL.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"The Measurement Of Inequality Of Opportunity: Theory And An Application To Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 622-657, December.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011. "The Measurement of Inequality of Inequality of Opportunity: Theory and an Application to Latin America," Post-Print halshs-00754503, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umut Turk & John Östh, 2017. "Inequality of Opportunity in Sweden:A Spatial Perspective," Working Papers 09/2017, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Piraino, Patrizio, 2015.
"Intergenerational Earnings Mobility and Equality of Opportunity in South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 396-405.
- Piraino, Patrizio, 2014. "Intergenerational earnings mobility and equality of opportunity in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 131, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Patrizio Piraino, 2014. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility and Equality of Opportunity in South Africa," Working Papers 448, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Shi, X., 2018. "Inequality of Opportunity in Earnings in Rural China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277016, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pogorletskiy Alexander I., 2013. "Individual Income Taxation in the World and Russian Practice: Modern Tendencies and Prospects," Business Inform, RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics, issue 11, pages 20-28.
- Mandla Nyathi & Thokozani Khupe & Watchy Ruparanganda, 2016. "From rags to riches and riches to rags again: tale of women informal retail traders in Zimbabwe," International Journal of Social Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 58-72, May.
- Bird, Richard M. & Zolt, Eric M., 2015. "Fiscal Contracting in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 323-335.
- John E. Roemer & Alain Trannoy, 2013. "Equality of Opportunity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1921, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sunduramurthy, Chamu & Zheng, Congcong & Musteen, Martina & Francis, John & Rhyne, Lawrence, 2016. "Doing more with less, systematically? Bricolage and ingenieuring in successful social ventures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 855-870.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:164-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omgba, Luc Désiré, 2015.
"Why Do Some Oil-Producing Countries Succeed in Democracy While Others Fail?,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 180-189.
- Luc-Désiré Omgba, 2015. "Why do some oil-producing countries succeed in democracy while others fail?," Post-Print hal-01654509, HAL.
- Luc-Désiré Omgba, 2015. "Why do some oil-producing countries succeed in democracy while others fail?," Post-Print hal-01410647, HAL.
- Valérie BÉRENGER & Jean-Claude VÉREZ, 2016. "Enjeux Et Défis Des Politiques Publiques En Matière De Croissance Inclusive - L’Exemple De La Réforme De La Santé Au Maroc," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 44, pages 11-26.
- Arden Finn & Murray Leibbrandt & Vimal Ranchhod, 2016. "Patterns of persistence: Intergenerational mobility and education in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 175, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Vito Peragine, 2014.
"Decomposing inequality 'at work': Cross-country evidence from EU-SILC,"
15, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Vito Peragine, 2015. "Decomposing inequality `at work': Cross-country evidence from EU-SILC," Working Papers 357, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:124:y:2019:i:c:p:371-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vila, Trinidad Domínguez & Darcy, Simon & Alén, Elisa, 2014. "Jogos Olímpicos e Paraolímpicos no Brasil: aprendendo com Barcelona e Sidney," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 54(2), March.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; Inequality of opportunities; Omitted variable bias;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:pseose:halshs-00879769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.