From rags to riches and riches to rags again: tale of women informal retail traders in Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2013.
"Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil: A Corrigendum,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(3), pages 551-555, September.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2013. "Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil: A Corrigendum," Post-Print halshs-00879769, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2013. "Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil: A Corrigendum," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00879769, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2013. "Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil: A Corrigendum," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-00879769, HAL.
- ., 2013. "Qualitative change and quantitative growth," Chapters, in: The Rediscovery of Classical Economics, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lakhwinder Singh Kang & Deepak, 2013. "Determinants of Quality of Work Life," Management and Labour Studies, XLRI Jamshedpur, School of Business Management & Human Resources, vol. 38(1-2), pages 25-38, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInformal retail trade; women empowerment; sustainable development; African patriarchal family and asset ownership;
- E03 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Macroeconomics
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:jijoss:v:5:y:2016:i:2:p:58-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://ijoss.iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.