The Short-Term Effect of Store-Level Promotions on Store Choice and the Moderating Role of Individual Variables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shimp, Terence A & Kavas, Alican, 1984. " The Theory of Reasoned Action Applied to Coupon Usage," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 795-809, December.
- Ghosh, Avijit, 1984. "Parameter nonstationarity in retail choice models," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 425-436, December.
- Punj, Girish N & Stewart, David W, 1983. " An Interaction Framework of Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 181-196, September.
- Belk, Russell W, 1975. " Situational Variables and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 157-164, December.
- Inman, J Jeffrey & McAlister, Leigh & Hoyer, Wayne D, 1990. " Promotion Signal: Proxy for a Price Cut?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 74-81, June.
- Hildebrandt, Lutz, 1988. "Store image and the prediction of performance in retailing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 91-100, August.
- Yadav, Manjit S, 1994. " How Buyers Evaluate Product Bundles: A Model of Anchoring and Adjustment," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 342-353, September.
- Füsun Gönül & Kannan Srinivasan, 1993. "Modeling Multiple Sources of Heterogeneity in Multinomial Logit Models: Methodological and Managerial Issues," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 213-229.
- Peter S. Fader & James M. Lattin & John D. C. Little, 1992. "Estimating Nonlinear Parameters in the Multinomial Logit Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 372-385.
- Beatty, Sharon E & Smith, Scott M, 1987. " External Search Effort: An Investigation across Several Product Categories," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 83-95, June.
- A S Fotheringham & R Trew, 1993. "Chain Image and Store-Choice Modeling: The Effects of Income and Race," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(2), pages 179-196, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tripathi Sanjeev & Sinha, Piyush Kumar, 2008. "Choice of a Retail Store and Retail Store Format: A Hierarchical Logit Model," IIMA Working Papers WP2008-04-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Aîda Mimouni & Ouidade Sabri-Zaaraoui & Béatrice Parguel, 2010. "Competitive Advertising Within Store Flyers: A Win-Win Strategy?," Post-Print halshs-00634439, HAL.
- van Raaij, W. Fred & Strazzieri, Alain & Woodside, Arch, 2001. "New developments in marketing communications and consumer behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 59-61, August.
- Chen, Bo & Saghaian, Sayed, 2017. "Does Consumers’ Preference for Organic Foods Affect Their Store Format Choices?," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252827, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chorus, Caspar & van Cranenburgh, Sander & Dekker, Thijs, 2014. "Random regret minimization for consumer choice modeling: Assessment of empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2428-2436.
- De Cannière, Marie Hélène & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Geuens, Maggie, 2009.
"Relationship Quality and the Theory of Planned Behavior models of behavioral intentions and purchase behavior,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 82-92, January.
- M. H. De Cannière & P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens, 2008. "Relationship Quality and the Theory of Planned Behavior Models of Behavioral Intentions and Purchase Behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/492, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Guyt, Jonne, 2015. "Consumer choice models on the effect of promotions in retailing," Other publications TiSEM c310f652-d725-4764-aac7-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsstore choice; store patronage; store promotions; retailing; marketing; distribution; commerce;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00164831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .