The role of distance and social networks in the geography of crowdfunding: evidence from France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sylvain Dejean, 2020. "The role of distance and social networks in the geography of crowdfunding: evidence from France," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(3), pages 329-339, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Storper & Anthony J. Venables, 2004.
"Buzz: face-to-face contact and the urban economy,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 351-370, August.
- Michael Storper & Anthony J. Venables, 2003. "Buzz: Face-to-Face Contact and the Urban Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0598, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Storper, Michael & Venables, Anthony J., 2003. "Buzz: face-to-face contact and the urban economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20008, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nataliya Barasinska & Dorothea Schäfer, 2014. "Is Crowdfunding Different? Evidence on the Relation between Gender and Funding Success from a German Peer-to-Peer Lending Platform," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 15(4), pages 436-452, November.
- Allan L. Riding, 2008. "Business angels and love money investors: segments of the informal market for risk capital," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 355-369, June.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 474-481, August.
- Agrawal, Ajay & Kapur, Devesh & McHale, John, 2008. "How do spatial and social proximity influence knowledge flows? Evidence from patent data," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 258-269, September.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-640, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCrowdfunding; economic geography; social networks; gravity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2019-07-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2019-07-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2019-07-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIG-2019-07-22 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-PAY-2019-07-22 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SOC-2019-07-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2019-07-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01645147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .