Report NEP-EUR-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Michelangeli & Umut Türk, 2019. "Cities as drivers of social mobility," Working Papers 397, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2019.
- Sophie Augustin & Daniela Rroshi & Alyssa Schneebaum, 2019. "A Chance for Change? Social Attitudes Towards Immigration and the Educational Opportunity of Immigrants' Children," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp287, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Sylvain Dejean, 2019. "The role of distance and social networks in the geography of crowdfunding: evidence from France," Post-Print hal-01645147, HAL.
- Prümer, Stephanie & Schnabel, Claus, 2019. "Questioning the stereotype of the "malingering bureaucrat" absence from work in the public and private sector in Germany," Discussion Papers 108, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Tobias Wolf & Maria Metzing & Richard E. Lucas, 2019. "Experienced Well-Being and Labor Market Status: The Role of Pleasure and Meaning," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1043, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marion Leroutier, 2019. "Carbon Pricing and Power Sector Decarbonisation: Evidence from the UK," Policy Papers 2019.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Massimo Anelli & Gaetano Basso & Giuseppe Ippedico & Giovanni Peri, 2019. "Youth Drain, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 26055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kai Ingwersen & Stephan L. Thomsen, 2019. "The Immigrant-Native Wage Gap in Germany Revisited," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1042, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Magda, Iga & Salach, Katarzyna, 2019. "Gender Pay Gap Patterns in Domestic and Foreign-Owned Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 12453, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lordan, Grace & McGuire, Alistair, 2019. "Widening the High School Curriculum to Include Soft Skill Training: Impacts on Health, Behaviour, Emotional Wellbeing and Occupational Aspirations," IZA Discussion Papers 12439, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Burton, Jonathan & Connelly, Roxanne & Couper, Mick P. & Crossley, Thomas F. & De Vries, Catherine & Gayle, Vernon & Hanson, Tim & JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Lynn, Peter & Martin, Nicole & McGee, Alice & Play, 2019. "Understanding Society Innovation Panel Wave 11: results from methodological experiments," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2019-03, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Laliotis, Dimitrios & Buesa, Alejandro & Leber, Miha & Población García, Francisco Javier, 2019. "An agent-based model for the assessment of LTV caps," Working Paper Series 2294, European Central Bank.
- Alexandra Fedorets & Anna Gibert & Norma Burow, 2019. "Gender Quotas in the Boardroom: New Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1810, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Clément Magouyres & Thierry Mayer & Clément Mazet, 2019. "Technology-Induced Trade Shocks? Evidence from Broadband Expansion in France," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2019-10, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Andrea Ichino & Martin Olsson & Barbara Petrongolo & Peter Skogman Thoursie, 2019. "Economic incentives, home production and gender identity norms," Working Papers 887, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Malherbet, Franck & Prat, Julien, 2019. "The Detrimental Effect of Job Protection on Employment: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 13767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Papuna Gogoladze, 2019. "Gender Income Gap Over Life-Cycle: Cross-Country Analysis," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 117, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Manthei, Kathrin & Sliwka, Dirk & Vogelsang, Timo, 2019. "Talking about Performance or Paying for it? Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 12446, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cristina Bellés-Obrero & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall-Castello, 2019. "Education and Gender Differences in Mortality Rates," Working Papers 1103, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Stjepan Srhoj & Michael Lapinski & Janette Walde, 2019. "Size matters? Impact evaluation of business development grants on SME performance," Working Papers 2019-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.
- Björkegren, Evelina & Lindahl, Mikael & Palme, Mårten & Simeonova, Emilia, 2019. "Pre- and Post-Birth Components of Intergenerational Persistence in Health and Longevity: Lessons from a Large Sample of Adoptees," IZA Discussion Papers 12451, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bernhard Schmidpeter & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2019. "Automation, Offshoring and the Role of Public Policies," Economics working papers 2019-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Gagliardi, Nicola & Mahy, Benoît & Rycx, François, 2019. "Upstreamness, Wages and Gender: Equal Benefits for All?," IZA Discussion Papers 12449, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yleania Brilli & Claudio Lucifora & Antonio Russo & Marco Tonello, 2019. "Vaccination take-up and health: evidence from a flu vaccination program for the elderly," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def082, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Breda, Thomas & Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2019. "Societal Inequalities Amplify Gender Gaps in Math," IZA Discussion Papers 12436, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alessandra Cepparulo & Antonello Zanfei, 2019. "The diffusion of public eServices in European cities," Working Papers 1904, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2019.