Agricultural Public Policy : Green or sustainable ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Felix Schläpfer & Michael Tucker & Irmi Seidl, 2002. "Returns from Hay Cultivation in Fertilized Low Diversity and Non-Fertilized High Diversity Grassland," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 89-100, January.
- Lauriane MOUYSSET (CERSP, UMR 7204, CNRS-MNHN-UPMC, SADAPT, INRA, UMR 1048) & Luc DOYEN (CERSP, UMR 7204, CNRS-MNHN-UPMC, GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Fréderic JIGUET (CERSP, UMR 7204, CNRS-MNHN-UPMC), 2012. "How does the economic risk aversion affect biodiversity?," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Baumgartner, Stefan & Becker, Christian & Frank, Karin & Muller, Birgit, 2007. "Uncertainty and sustainability in the management of rangelands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 251-266, April.
- Barraquand, F. & Martinet, V., 2011.
"Biological conservation in dynamic agricultural landscapes: Effectiveness of public policies and trade-offs with agricultural production,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 910-920, March.
- Frederic Barraquand & Vincent Martinet, 2011. "Biological conservation in dynamic agricultural landscapes: effectiveness of public policies and trade-offs with agricultural production," Post-Print hal-01019762, HAL.
- R. M. Solow, 1974.
"Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustible Resources,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 29-45.
- R. M. Solow, 1973. "Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustable Resources," Working papers 103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Heal, G., 1998. "Valuing the Future: Economic Theory and Sustainability," Papers 98-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Charles Perrings, 2003. "Crop Genetic Diversity, Productivity and Stability of Agroecosystems. A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(2), pages 207-216, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simboli, Alberto & Taddeo, Raffaella & Morgante, Anna, 2015. "The potential of Industrial Ecology in agri-food clusters (AFCs): A case study based on valorisation of auxiliary materials," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 65-75.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Ciaian, Pavel & Espinosa, Maria & Colen, Liesbeth & Perni, Angel & Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "The Impact of Crop Diversification Measure: EU-wide Evidence Based on IFM-CAP Model," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211542, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rastislav Kotulic & Mariana Dubravská, 2015. "Impact Of Management Tendencies Of The Common Agricultural Policy On The European Union Budget," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 11(2), pages 62-70, June.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Ciaian, Pavel & Espinosa, Maria & Colen, Liesbeth & Perni, Angel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "Farm-level economic impacts of EU-CAP greening measures," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205309, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Donfouet, Hermann Pythagore Pierre & Barczak, Aleksandra & Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Maigné, Elise, 2017. "Crop Production and Crop Diversity in France: A Spatial Analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 29-39.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Ciaian, Pavel & Espinosa, Maria & Colen, Liesbeth & Perni, Angel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "EU-wide individual Farm Model for CAP Analysis (IFM-CAP): Application to Crop Diversification Policy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212155, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lauriane MOUYSSET & Claire RAIS ASSA & Jean-Sauveur AY & Frédéric JIGUET & Romain LORRILIERE & Luc DOYEN, 2017. "A bio-economic analysis for land-uses and biodiversity in metropolitan France," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsLand-use; Bird ; Poverty ; Public policy instrument ; Biodiversity ; Agriculture ; Cost-effectiveness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-07-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-07-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2014-07-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01011669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .