A bio-economic analysis for land-uses and biodiversity in metropolitan France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mouysset, L., 2014.
"Agricultural public policy: Green or sustainable?,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 15-23.
- Lauriane Mouysset, 2014. "Agricultural Public Policy : Green or sustainable ?," Post-Print hal-01011669, HAL.
- Lauriane Mouysset, 2014. "Agricultural public policy: Green or sustainable?," Post-Print hal-01565879, HAL.
- Mouysset, L. & Doyen, L. & Jiguet, F. & Allaire, G. & Leger, F., 2011.
"Bio economic modeling for a sustainable management of biodiversity in agricultural lands,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 617-626, February.
- Lauriane Mouysset & Luc Doyen & Frédéric Jiguet & Gilles Allaire & Francois Leger, 2011. "Bio economic modeling for a sustainable management of biodiversity in agricultural lands," Post-Print hal-01019733, HAL.
- Lauriane MOUYSSET (CERSP, UMR 7204, CNRS-MNHN-UPMC, SADAPT, INRA, UMR 1048) & Luc DOYEN (CERSP, UMR 7204, CNRS-MNHN-UPMC, GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Fréderic JIGUET (CERSP, UMR 7204, CNRS-MNHN-UPMC), 2012. "How does the economic risk aversion affect biodiversity?," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Jean-Sauveur Ay & Raja Chakir & Luc Doyen & Frédéric Jiguet & Paul Leadley, 2014. "Integrated models, scenarios and dynamics of climate, land use and common birds," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 13-30, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiversity; Bio-economics; Land-uses; Public policies; Scenarios; Climate;
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2017-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ernest Miguelez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.