Uncertainty and sustainability in the management of rangelands
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2006.
"Natural vs. financial insurance in the management of public-good ecosystems,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
34, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2008. "Natural vs. financial insurance in the management of public-good ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 397-406, April.
- Robert T. Deacon & Henning Bohn, 2000.
"Ownership Risk, Investment, and the Use of Natural Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 526-549, June.
- Bohn, Henning & Deacon, Robert, 1997. "Ownership Risk, Investment, and the Use of Natural Resources," Discussion Papers dp-97-20, Resources For the Future.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Biswas, Basudeb & Godfrey, E. Bruce, 2001.
"On The Choice Between The Stocking Rate And Time In Range Management,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20744, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Basudeb Biswas & E. Godfrey, 2001. "On the Choice Between the Stocking Rate and Time in Range Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(3), pages 211-223, November.
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin, 2005.
"The private and public insurance value of conservative biodiversity management,"
UFZ Discussion Papers
27/2005, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2006. "The Private and Public Insurance Value of Conservative Biodiversity Management," Working Paper Series in Economics 33, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- McArthur, I.D. & Dillon, John L., 1971. "Risk, Utility And Stocking Rate," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 15(01), April.
- Beukes, P. C. & Cowling, R. M. & Higgins, S. I., 2002. "An ecological economic simulation model of a non-selective grazing system in the Nama Karoo, South Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 221-242, August.
- Pezzey, J., 1992. "Sustainable Development Concepts; An Economic Analysis," Papers 2, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- Perrings, Charles & Walker, Brian, 2004. "Conservation in the optimal use of rangelands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 119-128, June.
- Janssen, Marco A. & Anderies, John M. & Walker, Brian H., 2004. "Robust strategies for managing rangelands with multiple stable attractors," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 140-162, January.
- Perrings, Charles & Walker, Brian, 1997. "Biodiversity, resilience and the control of ecological-economic systems: the case of fire-driven rangelands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 73-83, July.
- I.D. McArthur & John L. Dillon, 1971. "Risk, Utility And Stocking Rate," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 15(1), pages 20-35, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:62:y:2007:i:2:p:251-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.