A robustness-based viewpoint on the production-ecology trade-off in agroecosystems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:206:y:2007:i:3:p:277-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lauriane Mouysset & Luc Doyen & Jean-Christophe Pereau & Frédéric Jiguet, 2015.
"Benefits and costs of biodiversity in agricultural public policies,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 51-76.
- Lauriane Mouysset & Luc Doyen & Jean-Christophe Pereau & Frédéric Jiguet, 2015. "Benefits and costs of biodiversity in agricultural public policies," Post-Print hal-01565811, HAL.
- Lauriane Mouysset & Luc Doyen & Jean-Christophe Pereau & Frédéric Jiguet, 2015. "Benefits and costs of biodiversity in agricultural public policies," Post-Print hal-01135505, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:346-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Tichit & B. Hubert & L. Doyen & Didier Genin, 2004. "A viability model to assess the sustainability of mixed herds under climatic uncertainty," Post-Print hal-00716790, HAL.
- Barraquand, F. & Martinet, V., 2011.
"Biological conservation in dynamic agricultural landscapes: Effectiveness of public policies and trade-offs with agricultural production,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 910-920, March.
- Frederic Barraquand & Vincent Martinet, 2011. "Biological conservation in dynamic agricultural landscapes: effectiveness of public policies and trade-offs with agricultural production," Post-Print hal-01019762, HAL.
- Sabatier, R. & Oates, L.G. & Jackson, R.D., 2015. "Management flexibility of a grassland agroecosystem: A modeling approach based on viability theory," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 76-81.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:9:p:1292-1300 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agisys:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:146-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2010.
"Managing increasing environmental risks through agrobiodiversity and agrienvironmental policies,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(5), pages 483-496, September.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Managing increasing environmental risks through agro-biodiversity and agri-environmental policies," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Lauriane Mouysset & Luc Doyen & Frédéric Jiguet, 2014. "From Population Viability Analysis to Coviability of Farmland Biodiversity and Agriculture," Post-Print hal-01565883, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAgroecology; Dynamic modeling; Multi-criteria; Sustainability; Uncertainty; Viability theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:167:y:2018:i:c:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.