Report NEP-REG-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thure Traber, 2014. "Capacity Mechanisms on Central European Electricity Markets: Effects on Consumers, Producers and Technologies until 2033," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1385, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Daniel Huppmann & Jonas Egerer, 2014. "National-Strategic Investment in European Power Transmission Capacity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1379, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bjørndal, Endre & Bjørndal, Mette & Gribkovskaia, Victoria, 2014. "Simulation of Congestion Management and Security Constraints in the Nordic Electricity Market," Discussion Papers 2014/30, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Curtis, John & di Cosmo, Valeria & Deane, Paul, 2014. "Climate Policy, Interconnection and Carbon Leakage: The Effect of Unilateral UK Policy on Electricity and GHG Emissions in Ireland," Papers RB2014/1/7, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Patrice Bougette & Christophe Charlier, 2014. "Renewable Energy, Subsidies, and the WTO: Where has the 'Green' Gone?," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-20, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Aug 2015.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Lyons, Seán & Nolan, Anne, 2014. "Estimating the Impact of Time-of-Use Pricing on Irish Electricity Demand," Papers RB2014/2/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Durmaz, Tunc, 2014. "Energy Storage and Renewable Energy," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 18/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2014. "The Incentive to Invest in Thermal Plants in the Presence of Wind Generation," Papers RB2014/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Matthew Tisdale & Thilo Grau & Karsten Neuhoff, 2014. "Impact of Renewable Energy Act Reform on Wind Project Finance," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1387, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & D. Finon, 2014. "European experiences with white certificate obligations: A critical review of existing evaluations," Working Papers hal-01016110, HAL.
- Lauriane Mouysset, 2014. "Agricultural Public Policy : Green or sustainable ?," Post-Print hal-01011669, HAL.
- Nabila Arfaoui, 2014. "Eco-innovation and Regulatory Push/Pull Effect in the Case of REACH Regulation: Empirical Evidence from Survey Data," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-19, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Dec 2015.
- Brockwell, Erik, 2014. "Signaling Through Taxing America’s Sin: A Panel Data Study," CERE Working Papers 2014:4, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Ognedal, Tone, 2014. "Morale in the Market," Memorandum 04/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Afful, Efua Amoonua, 2014. "Does Employment Protection Legislation Induce Structural Unemployment? Evidence from 15 OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 56875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anita Kottwitz & Anja Oppermann & C. Katharina Spieß, 2014. "Parental Leave Benefits and Breastfeeding in Germany: Effects of the 2007 Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 670, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).