Routines during an organizational change: a study on dynamics and its effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2004.
"Knowledge Creation Facing Hierarchy: The Dynamics of Groups Inside The Firm,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 7(2), pages 1-3.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2004. "Knowledge creation facing hierarchy: the dynamics of groups inside the firm," Post-Print hal-00457106, HAL.
- Reynaud, Benedicte, 1996. "Types of Rules, Interpretation and Collective Dynamics: Reflections on the Introduction of a Salary Rule in a Maintenance Workshop," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 699-721.
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2008. "Routines and Routinization: An Exploration of Some Micro-Cognitive Foundations," Chapters,in: Handbook of Organizational Routines, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Becker, Markus C. & Zirpoli, Francesco, 2008. "Applying organizational routines in analyzing the behavior of organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 128-148, April.
- Markus C. Becker, 2004. "Organizational routines: a review of the literature," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 643-678, August.
- Brian T. Pentland & Martha S. Feldman & Markus C. Becker & Peng Liu, 2012. "Dynamics of Organizational Routines: A Generative Model," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(8), pages 1484-1508, December.
- Alexis Garapin & Michel Hollard, 1999. "Routines and incentives in group tasks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 465-486.
- Massimo Warglien & Alessandro Narduzzo & Elena Rocco, 1997. "Talking about routines in the field: the emergence of organizational capabiliies in a new cellular phone network company," CEEL Working Papers 9706, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Cohen, Michael D, et al, 1996.
"Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 653-698.
- Michael D. Cohen & Roger Burkhart & Giovanni Dosi & Massimo Egidi & Luigi Marengo & Massimo Warglien & Sidney Winter & with comments by Benjamin Coriat, 1995. "Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues," Working Papers 95-11-101, Santa Fe Institute.
- Brian T. Pentland & Martha S. Feldman, 2005. "Organizational routines as a unit of analysis," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(5), pages 793-815, October.
- Herbert A. Simon & Massimo Egidi & Ricardo Viale & Robin Marris, 1992. "Economics, Bounded Rationality and the Cognitive Revolution," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 409.
- Jean-Philippe Vergne & Rodolphe Durand, 2010.
"The Missing Link Between the Theory and Empirics of Path Dependence: Conceptual Clarification, Testability Issue, and Methodological Implications,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 736-759, June.
- Rodolphe Durand & Jean-Philippe Vergne, 2010. "The missing link between the theory and empirics of path dependence: Conceptual clarification, testability issue and methodological implications," Post-Print hal-00537077, HAL.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Blandine Denis, 2005. "Routinization and memorization of tasks in a workshop: the case of the introduction of ISO norms," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(5), pages 873-896, October.
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2000. "The role of routines, rules and habits in collective learning: some epistemological and ontological considerations," Post-Print hal-00457133, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsjob stress; Organizational dynamics; organizational change; evolutionary economics; routines; job stress.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-11-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-11-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HRM-2013-11-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2013-11-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00876163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.