Routines during an organizational change: a study on dynamics and its effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2004.
"Knowledge Creation Facing Hierarchy: The Dynamics of Groups Inside The Firm,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 7(2), pages 1-3.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2004. "Knowledge creation facing hierarchy: the dynamics of groups inside the firm," Post-Print hal-00457106, HAL.
- Reynaud, Benedicte, 1996. "Types of Rules, Interpretation and Collective Dynamics: Reflections on the Introduction of a Salary Rule in a Maintenance Workshop," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 699-721.
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2008. "Routines and Routinization: An Exploration of Some Micro-Cognitive Foundations," Chapters,in: Handbook of Organizational Routines, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Becker, Markus C. & Zirpoli, Francesco, 2008. "Applying organizational routines in analyzing the behavior of organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 128-148, April.
- Markus C. Becker, 2004. "Organizational routines: a review of the literature," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 643-678, August.
- Brian T. Pentland & Martha S. Feldman & Markus C. Becker & Peng Liu, 2012. "Dynamics of Organizational Routines: A Generative Model," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(8), pages 1484-1508, December.
- Alexis Garapin & Michel Hollard, 1999. "Routines and incentives in group tasks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 465-486.
- Massimo Warglien & Alessandro Narduzzo & Elena Rocco, 1997. "Talking about routines in the field: the emergence of organizational capabiliies in a new cellular phone network company," CEEL Working Papers 9706, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Cohen, Michael D, et al, 1996.
"Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 653-698.
- Michael D. Cohen & Roger Burkhart & Giovanni Dosi & Massimo Egidi & Luigi Marengo & Massimo Warglien & Sidney Winter & with comments by Benjamin Coriat, 1995. "Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues," Working Papers 95-11-101, Santa Fe Institute.
- Brian T. Pentland & Martha S. Feldman, 2005. "Organizational routines as a unit of analysis," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(5), pages 793-815, October.
- Herbert A. Simon & Massimo Egidi & Ricardo Viale & Robin Marris, 1992. "Economics, Bounded Rationality and the Cognitive Revolution," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 409, April.
- Jean-Philippe Vergne & Rodolphe Durand, 2010.
"The Missing Link Between the Theory and Empirics of Path Dependence: Conceptual Clarification, Testability Issue, and Methodological Implications,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 736-759, June.
- Rodolphe Durand & Jean-Philippe Vergne, 2010. "The missing link between the theory and empirics of path dependence: Conceptual clarification, testability issue and methodological implications," Post-Print hal-00537077, HAL.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Blandine Denis, 2005. "Routinization and memorization of tasks in a workshop: the case of the introduction of ISO norms," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(5), pages 873-896, October.
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2000. "The role of routines, rules and habits in collective learning: some epistemological and ontological considerations," Post-Print hal-00457133, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsjob stress; Organizational dynamics; organizational change; evolutionary economics; routines; job stress.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-11-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-11-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HRM-2013-11-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2013-11-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00876163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .