Routines and incentives in group tasks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2001.
"The Allocation of Publicly Funded Biomedical Research,"
NBER Chapters,in: Medical Care Output and Productivity, pages 565-590
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Lichtenberg, 1997. "The Allocation of Publicly-Funded Biomedical Research," CESifo Working Paper Series 140, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1998. "The Allocation of Publicly-Funded Biomedical Research," NBER Working Papers 6601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DiMasi, Joseph A. & Hansen, Ronald W. & Grabowski, Henry G. & Lasagna, Louis, 1991. "Cost of innovation in the pharmaceutical industry," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 107-142, July.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2001. "The Effect of New Drugs on Mortality from Rare Diseases and HIV," NBER Working Papers 8677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry Grabowski & John Vernon, 2000. "The determinants of pharmaceutical research and development expenditures," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, pages 201-215.
- Grabowski, Henry G & Vernon, John M & Thomas, Lacy Glenn, 1978. "Estimating the Effects of Regulation on Innovation: An International Comparative Analysis of the Pharmaceutical Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 133-163, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnès Festré & Nathalie Lazaric, 2007. "Routines and leadership in Schumpeter and von Mises' analysis of economic change," Post-Print halshs-00271338, HAL.
- Paul Peigné, 2013. "Routines during an organizational change: a study on dynamics and its effects," Post-Print hal-00876163, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordination - Incentives - Learning - Routine;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:9:y:1999:i:4:p:465-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.