Report NEP-HRM-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Jr. , Douglas H. & Obloj , Tomasz, 2013. "Firm-Specific Human Capital, Organizational Incentives, and Agency Costs: Evidence from Retail Banking," Les Cahiers de Recherche 999, HEC Paris.
- Johnny Ducking & Peter A. Groothuis & James Richard Hill, 2013. "Compensation Discrimination in the NFL: An Analysis of Career Earnings," Working Papers 13-25, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2013. "Who works for startups? The relation between firm age, employee age, and growth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-75, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hoorn, AndrÃ© van, 2013. "Trust and management: Explaining cross-national differences in work autonomy," Research Report 13015-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Anna Matas & Josep Lluís Raymond & José Luis Roig, 2013. "How market access shapes human capital investment in a peripheral country," Working Papers XREAP2013-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2013.
- Kurt A. Desender & Mircea Epure, 2015. "Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Performance: The Influence of Boards, Ownership and Institutions," Working Papers 730, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Niu, Zilong, 2013. "Relative Performance Concerns, Attention Allocation and Complementarities in Information Acquisition," MPRA Paper 51194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2013.
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881145, HAL.
- Éric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2013. "Elected vs appointed public law enforcers," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-35, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Paul Peigné, 2013. "Routines during an organizational change: a study on dynamics and its effects," Post-Print hal-00876163, HAL.
- Jeong-Bon Kim & Li Li & Mary L. Z. Ma & Frank M. Song, 2013. "CEO Option Compensation, Risk-Taking Incentives, and Systemic Risk in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 182013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Daniel A. Kamhöfer & Hendrik Schmitz, 2013. "Analyzing Zero Returns to Education in Germany: Heterogeneous Effects and Skill Formation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 598, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).