Knowledge Creation Facing Hierarchy: The Dynamics of Groups Inside The Firm
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2004. "Knowledge creation facing hierarchy: the dynamics of groups inside the firm," Post-Print hal-00457106, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnès Festré & Nathalie Lazaric, 2007. "Routines and leadership in Schumpeter and von Mises' analysis of economic change," Post-Print halshs-00271338, HAL.
- Markus C. Becker & Nathalie Lazaric & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 2005.
"Applying organizational routines in understanding organizational change,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(5), pages 775-791, October.
- Markus Becker & Nathalie Lazaric & Richard Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 2005. "Applying Organizational Routines in understanding organizational change," Post-Print hal-00457068, HAL.
- Ash Amin & Patrick Cohendet, 2012. "The Firm as a ‘Platform of Communities': A Contribution to the Knowledge-based Approach of the Firm," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul Peigné, 2013. "Routines during an organizational change: a study on dynamics and its effects," Post-Print hal-00876163, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsHierarchy; Interactions; Knowledge; Routines; Selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2004-8-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .