Knowledge Coordination, Competence Creation and Integrated Networks in Globalised Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Cummings, 2003. "Knowledge Sharing : A Review of the Literature," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 19060, October.
- Alain Nurbel & Ibrahim Ahamada, 2008. "Investissements directs étrangers entrants et développement : l'enjeu de la capacité d'absorption," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 79-96.
- Scott, Allen J., 2010. "Cultural economy and the creative field of the city," MPRA Paper 32108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eve Caroli, 2007. "Internal versus External labour flexibility: The role of knowledge codification," Working Papers halshs-00588315, HAL.
- Gary A.S. Cook & Naresh R. Pandit, 2014. "Agglomeration and flows of outward direct investment: an analysis of financial services in the United Kingdom," Chapters,in: Agglomeration, Clusters and Entrepreneurship, chapter 3, pages 52-65 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gary A.S. Cook & Hans Lööf & Naresh R. Pandit & Börje Johansson, 2012.
"The influence of clustering on MNE location and innovation in Great Britain,"
Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 3, pages 53-82
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gary Cook & Naresh Pandit & Hans Loof & BÃ¶rje Johansson, 2011. "The Influence of Clustering on MNE Location and Innovation in Great Britain," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1489, European Regional Science Association.
- Cinzia Battistella & Alberto F. De Toni & Roberto Pillon, 2016. "Inter-organisational technology/knowledge transfer: a framework from critical literature review," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 1195-1234, October.
- A. Willem & M. Buelens, 2003.
"Making Competencies Cross Business Unit Boundaries: The Interplay between Inter-Unit Coordination, Trust and Knowledge Transferability,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/176, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Annick Willem & Marc Buelens, 2003. "Making competencies cross business unit boundaries: the interplay between inter-unit coordination, trust and knowledge transferability," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-10, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2000.
"Knowledge-intensive Business Services: Processing Knowledge and Producing Innovation,"
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002. "Knowledge-intensive Business Services: Processing Knowledge and Producing Innovation," Post-Print halshs-01116562, HAL.
- Basant, Rakesh, 2002. "Knowledge Flows and IndustrialClusters: An Analytical Review of Literature," IIMA Working Papers WP2002-02-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Erik Stam, 2006.
"A process model of locational change in entrpreneurial firms: an evolutionary perspective,"
Chapters,in: Applied Evolutionary Economics and the Knowledge-based Economy, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stam, F.C., 2006. "A Process Model of Locational Change in Entrepreneurial Firms: An Evolutionary Perspective," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-014-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Erik Stam, 2006. "A Process Model of Locational Change in Entrepreneurial Firms: An Evolutionary Perspective," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0604, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2006.
- Amesse, Fernand & Cohendet, P., 2001. "Technology transfer revisited from the perspective of the knowledge-based economy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1459-1478, December.
- Rakesh Basant, 2002. "Knowledge Flows and Industrial Clusters: An Analytical Review of Literature," Economics Study Area Working Papers 40, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Markus C. Becker, 2012. "Distributed Knowledge and its Coordination," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:ksp:journ2:v:4:y:2017:i:4:p:429-436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Adenfelt & Katarina Lagerström, 2006. "Organizational rejuvenation for knowledge exploitation: Exploring corporate entrepreneurship in an MNE," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 83-98, September.
- Michael Gibbins & Arnold M. Wright, 1999. "Expertise and Knowledge Management in Public Accounting Professional Services Firms: A North American Perspective," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 9(19), pages 27-34, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7247 is not listed on IDEAS
- FaÏz Gallouj, 2010. "Les services intensifs en connaissances : processeurs de connaissances et producteurs d’innovation," Post-Print halshs-01114097, HAL.
- Elisabet Viladecans Marsal, 2002. "The growth of cities: Does agglomeration matter?," Working Papers 2002/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ash Amin & Patrick Cohendet, 2000. "Organisational Learning and Governance Through Embedded Practices," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 93-116, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:23:y:1999:i:2:p:225-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.