Dynamics of Organizational Routines: A Generative Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- DeNisi, Angelo S. & Pritchard, Robert D., 2006. "Performance Appraisal, Performance Management and Improving Individual Performance: A Motivational Framework," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 253-277, July.
- James P Neelankavil & Anil Mathur & Yong Zhang, 2000. "Determinants of Managerial Performance: A Cross-Cultural Comparison of the Perceptions of Middle-Level Managers in Four Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(1), pages 121-140, March.
- Elizabeth Goad Oliver & Karen S Cravens, 1999. "Cultural Influences on Managerial Choice: An Empirical Study of Employee Benefit Plans in the United States," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(4), pages 745-762, December.
- Gupta, Vipin & Hanges, Paul J. & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Cultural clusters: methodology and findings," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-15, April.
- Mike Geppert & Dirk Matten, 2003. "The Social Construction of Contextual Rationalities in MNCs: An Anglo-German Comparison of Subsidiary Choice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 617-641, May.
- Leonardo Liberman Yaconi, 2001. "Cross-Cultural Role Expectations in Nine European Country-Units of A Multinational Enterprise," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1187-1215, December.
- Angelo S. DeNisi & Robert D. Pritchard, 2006. "Performance Appraisal, Performance Management and Improving Individual Performance: A Motivational Framework," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 2(2), pages 253-277, July.
- Said Elbanna & John Child, 2007. "The Influence of Decision, Environmental and Firm Characteristics on the Rationality of Strategic Decision-Making," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 561-591, June.
- Fulk, Janet & Brief, Arthur P. & Barr, Steve H., 1985. "Trust-in-supervisor and perceived fairness and accuracy of performance evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 301-313, August.
- Lenard Huff & Lane Kelley, 2003. "Levels of Organizational Trust in Individualist Versus Collectivist Societies: A Seven-Nation Study," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 81-90, February.
- Chuck C Y Kwok & Solomon Tadesse, 2006. "National culture and financial systems," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(2), pages 227-247, March.
- William Newburry & Nevena Yakova, 2006. "Standardization preferences: a function of national culture, work interdependence and local embeddedness," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(1), pages 44-60, January.
- Karen L Newman & Stanley D Nollen, 1996. "Culture and Congruence: The Fit Between Management Practices and national Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 753-779, December.
- William H. Murphy, 1999. "Hofstede's National Culture as a Guide for Sales Practices Across Countries: The Case of a MNC's Sales Practices in Australia and New Zealand," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 24(1), pages 37-58, June.
- Michelle Brown & John S. Heywood, 2005. "Performance Appraisal Systems: Determinants and Change," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 659-679, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luciana D'Adderio & Martha S. Feldman & Nathalie Lazaric & Brian Pentland, 2012. "Special issue on routine dynamics exploring sources of stability and change in organizations," Post-Print halshs-01246464, HAL.
- Sara Bonesso & Anna Comacchio, 2013. "Exploring the absorptive capacity routines' dynamics. A multiple case study," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Mario Le Glatin & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2016. "Measuring the generative power of an organisational routine with design theories: the case of design thinking in a large firm," Post-Print hal-01367471, HAL.
- Savéria Cecchi & Evelyne Rouby, 2017. "Towards Artifacts Assemblage In Routine Dynamics: The Exploratory Case Of Nurses' Handoff In A Neonatal Unit," Post-Print hal-01649883, HAL.
- Abatecola, Gianpaolo, 2014. "Research in organizational evolution. What comes next?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 434-443.
- Knut Ingar Westeren, 2015. "Routines: do they stimulate or hinder learning and innovation in industrial production?," Chapters,in: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy, chapter 5, pages 117-138 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sidney G. Winter, 2016. "Pursuing the Evolutionary Agenda in Economics and Management Research," LEM Papers Series 2016/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Roberto Cafferata, 2016. "Darwinist connections between the systemness of social organizations and their evolution," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Paul Peigné, 2013. "Routines during an organizational change: a study on dynamics and its effects," Post-Print hal-00876163, HAL.
- Park, Jeong-Yang & Harris, Simon, 2014. "Microfoundations for learning within international joint ventures," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 490-503.
- Gianpaolo Abatecola & Fiorenza Belussi & Dermot Breslin & Igor Filatotchev, 2016. "Darwinism, organizational evolution and survival: key challenges for future research," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Dermot Breslin, 2016. "What evolves in organizational co-evolution?," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(1), pages 45-67, March.
- Howard Aldrich & Tiantian Yang, 2014. "How do entrepreneurs know what to do? learning and organizing in new ventures," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 59-82, January.
- Markus C. Becker & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2017. "Heterogeneity of habits as a foundation for Schumpeterian economic policy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 43-62, January.
- Martha S. Feldman & Brian Pentland & Luciana D'Adderio & Nathalie Lazaric, 2016. "Beyond routines as Things: introduction to the special Issue on routines Dynamics," Post-Print halshs-01310289, HAL.
- repec:oup:indcch:v:26:y:2017:i:4:p:727-743. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:49:y:2012:i:8:p:1484-1508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.