Création de valeur, 10 ans après..
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gneezy, Uri & Rustichini, Aldo, 2000. "A Fine is a Price," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Dial, Jay & Murphy, Kevin J., 1995. "Incentives, downsizing, and value creation at General Dynamics," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 261-314, March.
- Stephen F. O'Byrne & S. David Young, 2006. "Incentives and Investor Expectations," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 18(2), pages 98-105.
- Jensen, Michael C & Murphy, Kevin J, 1990. "Performance Pay and Top-Management Incentives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 225-264, April.
- Brian J. Hall & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 1998. "Are CEOs Really Paid Like Bureaucrats?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 653-691.
- Joel M. Stern & G. Bennett Stewart & Donald H. Chew, 1995. "The Eva® Financial Management System," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 8(2), pages 32-46.
- Stephen Riceman & Steven Cahan & Mohan Lal, 2002. "Do managers perform better under EVA bonus schemes?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 537-572.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GEORGESCU Floarea, 2015. "Financial Management of the Company Treasury Department During the Current Economic Crisis," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 4(1), pages 24-31, March.
- Floarea GEORGESCU, 2014. "The State of Knowing in the Field of Enterprise Treasury- Notional Cash, Content, Scope," International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Spiru Haret University, vol. 1(1), pages 142-151, December.
- Nicolas Prat & Isabelle Comyn-Wattiau & Jacky Akoka, 2009. "Combining Objects with Rules to Represent Aggregation Knowledge in Data Warehouse and OLAP Systems," Post-Print hal-00551866, HAL.
- Turlea, Eugeniu & GEORGESCU, Floarea, 2011. "The Treasury Analysis Based On The Financial Rates, A Method Of Assessing The Profitability And Efficiency Of The Economic Agents," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 2(2), pages 11-17.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Incentives; Value Creation; Création de valeur; Gouvernance; Incitations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00551860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .