The Eva® Financial Management System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aggarwal, Raj, 2001. "Using economic profit to assess performance: a metric for modern firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 55-60.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-02-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorothea Diers & Martin Eling & Christian Kraus & Andreas Reuß, 2012. "Market-consistent embedded value in non-life insurance: how to measure it and why," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(4), pages 320-346, August.
- Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F., 2001. "Assessing empirical research in managerial accounting: a value-based management perspective," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 349-410, December.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:63-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eleazar Villegas González & Martín Aubert Hernández Calzada & Blanca Cecilia Salazar Hernández, 2017. "Mexico's industrial sector companies: A measurement of intellectual capital and its impact on financial performance," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 62(1), pages 184-206, Enero-Mar.
- Nicolas Mottis & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2009. "Création de valeur, 10 ans après..," Working Papers hal-00440010, HAL.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:200:y:2018:i:c:p:318-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shelagh Heffernan & Xiaoqing Fu, 2010. "Determinants of financial performance in Chinese banking," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(20), pages 1585-1600.
- Olivier Saulpic & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2008. "Les systèmes de pilotage : une relecture critique inspirée des travaux de Simons," Post-Print halshs-00525975, HAL.
- Nicolas Mottis & Philippe Zarlowski, 2002. "FAIRE DES DIRIGEANTS DES ACTIONNAIRES, POUR QUELLE EFFICACITE ? Une expérimentation sur l'impact des systèmes d'incitation sur la création de valeur actionnariale," Post-Print halshs-00584512, HAL.
- Slater, Stanley F. & Olson, Eric M., 1996. "A value-based management system," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 48-52.
- repec:spr:jmgtco:v:29:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00187-018-0262-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F. & Randall, Taylor, 2003. "Performance implications of strategic performance measurement in financial services firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 715-741.
- Nicolas Piluso & Gabriel Colletis, 2012.
"Shareholder value and equilibrium rate of unemployment,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3233-3242.
- Nicolas Piluso & Gabriel Colletis, 2012. "Shareholder value and equilibrium rate of unemployment," Post-Print hal-01672795, HAL.
- Nicolas Piluso & Gabriel Colletis, 2012. "Shareholder Value and Equilibrium Rate of Unemployment," Post-Print halshs-00844568, HAL.
- Youssef Ifleh & Mohamed Lotfi & Mounime Elkabbouri, 2018. "Rethinking value creation from the resource based view: the case of human capital in moroccan hotels," Papers 1805.05465, arXiv.org.
- Y. Sekou Bermiss & Edward J. Zajac & Brayden G King, 2014. "Under Construction: How Commensuration and Management Fashion Affect Corporate Reputation Rankings," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(2), pages 591-608, April.
- Verbeeten, F.H.M., 2005. "New’ Performance Measures: Determinants of Their Use and Their Impact on Performance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-054-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Simon Parienté, 1998. "Carrefour depuis son introduction en bourse," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 245(1), pages 102-110.
- Yong Tan & Christos Floros, 2012. "Stock market volatility and bank performance in China," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 211-228, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:8:y:1995:i:2:p:32-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.