Création de valeur, 10 ans après..
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gneezy, Uri & Rustichini, Aldo, 2000. "A Fine is a Price," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Brian J. Hall & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 1998. "Are CEOs Really Paid Like Bureaucrats?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 653-691.
- Dial, Jay & Murphy, Kevin J., 1995. "Incentives, downsizing, and value creation at General Dynamics," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 261-314, March.
- Joel M. Stern & G. Bennett Stewart & Donald H. Chew, 1995. "The Eva® Financial Management System," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 8(2), pages 32-46.
- Stephen F. O'Byrne & S. David Young, 2006. "Incentives and Investor Expectations," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 18(2), pages 98-105.
- Stephen Riceman & Steven Cahan & Mohan Lal, 2002. "Do managers perform better under EVA bonus schemes?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 537-572.
- Jensen, Michael C & Murphy, Kevin J, 1990. "Performance Pay and Top-Management Incentives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 225-264, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GEORGESCU Floarea, 2015. "Financial Management of the Company Treasury Department During the Current Economic Crisis," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 4(1), pages 24-31, March.
- Floarea GEORGESCU, 2014. "The State of Knowing in the Field of Enterprise Treasury- Notional Cash, Content, Scope," International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Spiru Haret University, vol. 1(1), pages 142-151, December.
- Nicolas Prat & Isabelle Comyn-Wattiau & Jacky Akoka, 2009. "Combining Objects with Rules to Represent Aggregation Knowledge in Data Warehouse and OLAP Systems," Post-Print hal-00551866, HAL.
- Turlea, Eugeniu & GEORGESCU, Floarea, 2011. "The Treasury Analysis Based On The Financial Rates, A Method Of Assessing The Profitability And Efficiency Of The Economic Agents," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 2(2), pages 11-17.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00440010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .