Food Security & Stochastic Aspects of Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur, W B, 1981. "The Economics of Risks to Life," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 54-64, March.
- George, P. S. (Poykayil Simon), 1979. "Public distribution of foodgrains in Kerala: income distribution implications and effectiveness," Research reports 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Scobie, Grant McDonald, 1981. "Government policy and food imports: the case of wheat in Egypt," Research reports 29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Cordova, Violeta G. & David, Cristina C., 1990.
"Modern rice technology and regional wage differentials in the Philippines,"
Blackwell, vol. 4(3-4), pages 297-314, December.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Cordova, Violeta G. & David, Cristina C., 1990. "Modern rice technology and regional wage differentials in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(3-4), December.
- Gavan, James D. & Sri Chandrasekera, Indrani, 1979. "The impact of public foodgrain distribution on food consumption and welfare in Sri Lanka:," Research reports 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Reutlinger, Shlomo, 1978. "Food insecurity: Magnitude and remedies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 797-811, June.
- Siamwalla, Ammar & Valdes, Alberto, 1980. "Food insecurity in developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 258-272, November.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Scandizzo, Pasquale L., 1984. "Food risk and the poor," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 44-52, February.
- Poleman, Thomas T., 1977. "World food: Myth and reality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 5(5-7), pages 383-394.
- Appleby, Andrew B., 1979. "Grain Prices and Subsistence Crises in England and France, 1590–1740," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(04), pages 865-887, December.
- Hay, Roger W., 1978. "The statistics of hunger," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 243-255, November.
- Poleman, Thomas T., 1977. "World Food: Myth and Reality," Staff Papers 184414, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Sarris, Alexander H., 1980. "Grain imports and food security in an unstable international market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 489-504, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:199607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .