Modelación de Política Gubernamental: El Caso de las Importaciones de Alimentos, Políticas de Precios y la Balanza de Pagos en Egipto
Food imports in LDCs are influenced by government policies which influence domestic production and consumption. Importing is typically an exclusive function of the state. Further, food imports are often of such proportions as to be an element of the balan
Volume (Year): 19 (1982)
Issue (Month): 58 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bautista, Romeo M, 1978. "Import Demand in a Small Country with Trade Restrictions," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-216, July.
- Brent Hansen & Karim Nashashibi, 1975. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Egypt," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hans75-1, June.
- A. C. Zwart & K. D. Meilke, 1979. "The Influence of Domestic Pricing Policies and Buffer Stocks on Price Stability in the World Wheat Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(3), pages 434-447.
- Siamwalla, Ammar & Valdes, Alberto, 1980. "Food insecurity in developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 258-272, November.
- Sarris, Alexander H., 1980. "Grain imports and food security in an unstable international market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 489-504, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:19:y:1982:i:58:p:325-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.