Government policy and food imports: the case of wheat in Egypt
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1981|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S & Officer, Lawrence H, 1980. "Prices of Tradable and Nontradable Goods in the Demand for Total Imports," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 190-99, May.
- M.R. Cronin, 1979. "Export Demand Elasticities With Less Than Perfect Markets," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(1), pages 69-72, 04.
- Cronin, M.R., 1979. "Export Demand Elasticities With Less Than Perfect Markets," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(01), April.
- Weisskoff, Richard, 1979. "Trade, Protection and Import Elasticities for Brazil," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 58-66, February.
- J. Clark Leith, 1974. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Ghana," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number leit74-1.
- Jere Behrman & James A. Hanson, 1979. "The Use of Econometric Models in Developing Countries," NBER Chapters, in: Short-Term Macroeconomic Policy in Latin America, pages 1-38 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldman, Richard H., 1975. "Staple Food Self-Sufficiency and the Distributive Impact of Malaysian Rice Policy," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Desai, Padma & Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1979. "Three Alternative Concepts of Foreign Exchange Difficulties in Centrally Planned Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 358-68, November.
- Womack, Abner W. & Matthews, Jimmy L., 1972. "Linear Approximations of Nonlinear Relationships by the Taylor's Series Expansion Revisited," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Bautista, Romeo M, 1978. "Import Demand in a Small Country with Trade Restrictions," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-216, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.