Prices of Tradable and Nontradable Goods in the Demand for Total Imports
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Rodolfo Cermeño & Bjamin S. Jensen & Huver Rivera, 2010. "Trade Flows and Volatility of Their Fundamentals: Some Evidence from Mexico," Working papers DTE 496, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Philipp Engler & Michael Fidora & Christian Thimann, 2009.
"External Imbalances and the US Current Account: How Supply-Side Changes Affect an Exchange Rate Adjustment ,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 927-941, November.
- Thimann, Christian & Fidora, Michael & Engler, Philipp, 2007. "External imbalances and the US current account: how supply-side changes affect an exchange rate adjustment," Working Paper Series 761, European Central Bank.
- Pavel Kadochnikov, 2006. "An Analysis of Import Substitution in Russia after the 1998 Crisis," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 95, pages 148-148.
- Emran, Shahe & Alam, Imam, 1999. "Weak separability of non-tradables from consumer good imports: A simple test with evidence from Bangladesh," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 225-234, May.
- Alfred Wong & Ray Brooks, 1989. "New Zealand's true rate of protection," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 52, march.
- Sabine Stephan, 2007. "A re-assessment of German import demand," IMK Working Paper 08-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Utku Utkulu & Dilek Seymen, 2004. "Trade and Competitiveness Between Turkey and the EU: Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 2004/8, Turkish Economic Association, revised Mar 2004.
- Tian, Mary, 2015. "Tradability of Output, Business Cycles, and Asset Prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carone, Giuseppe, 1996. "Modeling the U.S. demand for imports through cointegration and error correction," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-48, February.
- Scobie, Grant McDonald, 1981. "Government policy and food imports: the case of wheat in Egypt," Research reports 29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Georgy Idrisov, 2010. "Factors of Demand for Imported Goods for Investment Purpose to Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 138P.
- Juan Esteban Carranza & Alejandra González & Natalia Serna, 2014. "La relación entre la producción y el comercio exterior de la industria manufacturera colombiana (2000-2010)," Borradores de Economia 806, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan Esteban Carranza & Alejandra González & Natalia Serna, 2014. "La relación entre la producción y el comercio exterior de la industria manufacturera colombiana (2000-2010)," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011129, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Clements, Kenneth W, 1981. "Changes in the Size of the Traded Goods Sector: Theory and Applications," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 203-213.
- K.W. Clements, 1981. "Changes in the Size of the Traded Goods Sector: Theory and applications," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 81-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1994. "The constancy of illusions or the illusion of constancies: income and price elasticities for U.S. imports, 1890-1992," International Finance Discussion Papers 475, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dennis Maki & Lindsay Meredith, 1986. "The effect of U.S. and Canadian wage and productivity differentials and FDI status on the Canadian propensity to import U.S. sourced products," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 122(1), pages 164-172, March.
- Ana Buisan & Esther Gordo, 1994. "Funciones de importación y exportación de la economía española," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 165-192, January.
- JACKSON Karen, "undated". "Trade Preferences in Manufactures. The Case of the Turkey–EU Customs Union," EcoMod2003 330700072, EcoMod.
- Jacqueline Dwyer & Christopher Kent, 1993. "A Re-examination of the Determinants of Australia’s Imports," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9312, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Ulengin, Burc, 2008. "Tradable and Nontradable Expenditure and Aggregate Demand for Import in an Emerging Market Economy," MPRA Paper 9631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1995. "A century of trade elasticities for Canada, Japan, and the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 531, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sajjad Akhtar & Fauzia Malik, 2000. "Pakistan’s Trade Performance vis-à-vis Its Major Trading Partners," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 37-50.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:62:y:1980:i:2:p:190-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed