Prices of Tradable and Nontradable Goods in the Demand for Total Imports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Morris Goldstein & Mohsin S. Khan & Lawrence H. Officer, 2017. "Prices of Tradable and Nontradable Goods in the Demand for Total Imports," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: TRADE CURRENCIES AND FINANCE, chapter 3, pages 105-123, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodolfo Cermeño & Bjamin S. Jensen & Huver Rivera, 2010. "Trade Flows and Volatility of Their Fundamentals: Some Evidence from Mexico," Working papers DTE 496, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Pavel Kadochnikov, 2006. "An Analysis of Import Substitution in Russia after the 1998 Crisis," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 95, pages 148-148.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus S. & Glocker, Christian, 2019.
"Tradability and productivity growth differentials across EU Member States,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-13.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus & Glocker, Christian, 2017. "Tradability and productivity growth differentials across EU member states," MPRA Paper 83382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Christian Glocker, 2018. "Tradability and Productivity Growth Differentials Across EU Member States," WIFO Working Papers 547, WIFO.
- Sabine Stephan, 2007. "A re-assessment of German import demand," IMK Working Paper 08-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Carone, Giuseppe, 1996. "Modeling the U.S. demand for imports through cointegration and error correction," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-48, February.
- Scobie, Grant McDonald, 1981. "Government policy and food imports: the case of wheat in Egypt," Research reports 29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Georgy Idrisov, 2010. "Factors of Demand for Imported Goods for Investment Purpose to Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 138P.
- Philipp Engler & Michael Fidora & Christian Thimann, 2009.
"External Imbalances and the US Current Account: How Supply‐Side Changes Affect an Exchange Rate Adjustment,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 927-941, November.
- Thimann, Christian & Fidora, Michael & Engler, Philipp, 2007. "External imbalances and the US current account: how supply-side changes affect an exchange rate adjustment," Working Paper Series 761, European Central Bank.
- Juan Esteban Carranza & Alejandra González & Natalia Serna, 2014.
"La relación entre la producción y el comercio exterior de la industria manufacturera colombiana (2000-2010),"
Borradores de Economia
806, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan Esteban Carranza & Alejandra González & Natalia Serna, 2014. "La relación entre la producción y el comercio exterior de la industria manufacturera colombiana (2000-2010)," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011129, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Clements, Kenneth W, 1981.
"Changes in the Size of the Traded Goods Sector: Theory and Applications,"
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 203-213.
- K.W. Clements, 1981. "Changes in the Size of the Traded Goods Sector: Theory and applications," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 81-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ana Buisan & Esther Gordo, 1994. "Funciones de importación y exportación de la economía española," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 165-192, January.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Ulengin, Burc, 2008. "Tradable and Nontradable Expenditure and Aggregate Demand for Import in an Emerging Market Economy," MPRA Paper 9631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1995. "A century of trade elasticities for Canada, Japan, and the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 531, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1995.
- Emran, Shahe & Alam, Imam, 1999. "Weak separability of non-tradables from consumer good imports: A simple test with evidence from Bangladesh," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 225-234, May.
- Alfred Wong & Ray Brooks, 1989. "New Zealand's true rate of protection," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 52, march.
- Günçavdı, Öner & Ülengin, Burç, 2017. "Tradable and non-tradable expenditure and aggregate demand for imports in an emerging market economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 445-455.
- Utku Utkulu & Dilek Seymen, 2004. "Trade and Competitiveness Between Turkey and the EU: Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 2004/8, Turkish Economic Association, revised Mar 2004.
- Mary Tian, 2015. "Tradability of Output, Business Cycles, and Asset Prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 08 Jan 2015.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1994. "The constancy of illusions or the illusion of constancies: income and price elasticities for U.S. imports, 1890-1992," International Finance Discussion Papers 475, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1994.
- Dennis Maki & Lindsay Meredith, 1986. "The effect of U.S. and Canadian wage and productivity differentials and FDI status on the Canadian propensity to import U.S. sourced products," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 122(1), pages 164-172, March.
- JACKSON Karen, "undated". "Trade Preferences in Manufactures. The Case of the Turkey–EU Customs Union," EcoMod2003 330700072, EcoMod.
- Jacqueline Dwyer & Christopher Kent, 1993. "A Re-examination of the Determinants of Australia’s Imports," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9312, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Tian, Mary, 2018. "Tradability of output, business cycles and asset prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 86-102.
- Sajjad Akhtar & Fauzia Malik, 2000. "Pakistan’s Trade Performance vis-à-vis Its Major Trading Partners," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 37-50.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:62:y:1980:i:2:p:190-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.