The trade-off between economic efficiency and food self-sufficiency in using Sudan's irrigated land resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Hopkins, Jane & Kelly , Valerie & Hazell, P. B. R. & McKenna, Anna A. & Gruhn, Peter & Hojjati, Behjat & Sil, Jayashree & Courbois, Claude, 1998. "Agricultural growth linkages in Sub-Saharan Africa:," Research reports 107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Scobie, Grant McDonald, 1981. "Government policy and food imports: the case of wheat in Egypt," Research reports 29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Delgado, Christopher L., 1995. "Agricultural diversification and export promotion in sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 225-243, June.
- Dorosh, Paul & Haggblade, Steven, 1993.
"Agriculture-led growth: foodgrains versus export crops in Madagascar,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2), August.
- Dorosh, Paul & Haggblade, Steven, 1993. "Agriculture-led growth: foodgrains versus export crops in Madagascar," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 165-180, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clapp, Jennifer, 2017. "Food self-sufficiency: Making sense of it, and when it makes sense," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 88-96.
- Fander Falconí & Juan Cadillo Benalcazar & Freddy Llive Cóndor & Jesus Ramos-Martin & Belén Liger, 2015. "Pérdida de autosuficiencia alimentaria y posibilidades de complementariedad agrícola en los países de UNASUR," Documentos de Trabajo CEPROEC 2015_06, Instituto de Altos Estudios Nacionales, Centro de Prospectiva Estratégica.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:25:y:2000:i:1:p:35-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.