Public distribution of foodgrains in Kerala: income distribution implications and effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adelman, Irma & Berck, Peter, 1990.
"Food security policy in a stochastic world,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 25-55, November.
- Adelman, Irma & Berck, Peter, 1989. "Food Security Policy in a Stochastic World," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2mc7132p, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- James A. Roumasset, 1996. "Food Security & Stochastic Aspects of Poverty," Working Papers 199607, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Jock & Roumasset, James, 1996. "FOOD Insecurity and Stochastic Aspects of Poverty," MPRA Paper 13323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed, Raisuddin, 1979. "Foodgrain supply, distribution, and consumption policies within a dual pricing mechanism: a case study of Bangladesh," Research reports 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- K P, Kannan & Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2007. "Evolution of Social Security in the Lap of Public Action: Recounting the Experience of Kerala," MPRA Paper 9691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chellaraj, G. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Farris, Paul L., 1992.
"Effects of subsidized wheat consumption by state in India,"
Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-12, June.
- Chellaraj, G. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Farris, Paul L., 1992. "Effects of subsidized wheat consumption by state in India," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(1), June.
- Masiero, Silvia, 2015. "Redesigning the Indian Food Security System through E-Governance: The Case of Kerala," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 126-137.
- Farrar, Curtis, 2000. "A review of food subsidy research at IFPRI," Impact assessments 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- T Jayan, 2015. "Performance of Targeted Public Distribution System in Kerala," Working Papers id:7723, eSocialSciences.
- Gray, Cheryl Williamson, 1982. "Food consumption parameters for Brazil and their application to food policy:," Research reports 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsFood supply India Kerala.; Grain trade India Kerala.; Income distribution India Kerala.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .