Food consumption parameters for Brazil and their application to food policy:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George, P. S. (Poykayil Simon), 1979. "Public distribution of foodgrains in Kerala: income distribution implications and effectiveness," Research reports 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bacha, Edmar L., 1977. "Issues and evidence on recent Brazilian economic growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 5(1-2), pages 47-67.
- Kumar, Shubh K., 1979. "Impact of subsidized rice on food consumption and nutrition in Kerala:," Research reports 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:430-446 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teklu, Tesfaye & Jensen, Helen H., 1989.
"Food Cost and Nutrient Availability in Urban Indonesia: Estimates for Food Policy Analysis,"
Occasional Paper Series No. 5
197719, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Teklu, T. & Jensen, Helen H., 1989. "Food Cost and Nutrient Availability in Urban Indonesia: Estimates for Food Policy Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 625, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Byerlee, Derek, 1983. "The Increasing Role of Wheat Consumption and Imports in the Developing World," Economics Working Papers 232448, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Nolan Miller & Robert Jensen, 2015. "Do Consumer Price Subsidies Really Improve Nutrition?," Working Papers id:7494, eSocialSciences.
- Farrar, Curtis, 2000. "A review of food subsidy research at IFPRI," Impact assessments 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chernichovsky, Dov*Zangwill, Linda, 1988. "Microeconomic theory of the household and nutrition programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 82, The World Bank.
- Vega, Jose De Jesus Garcia & Gracia, Marcial Canales, 2000. "The Role Of Economic And Demograhpic Variables In Mexican Food Consumption," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per, 1986. "Changing Patterns of Consumption Underlying Changes in Trade and Agricultural Development," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50657, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
KeywordsNutrition surveys Brazil.; Nutrition policy Brazil.; Malnutrition Brazil.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .