On hunger and public action
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya, 1981. "Public Action and the Quality of Life in Developing Countries," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 43(4), pages 287-319, November.
- Coate, Stephen, 1989. "Cash versus direct food relief," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 199-224, April.
- Bhalla, Surjit S & Glewwe, Paul, 1986. "Growth and Equity in Developing Countries: A Reinterpretation of the Sri Lankan Experience," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 35-63, September.
- Brown University faculty, 1990. "Overcoming hunger : Promising programmes and policies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 286-298, August.
- Kasperson, Jeanne X. & Kates, Robert W., 1990. "Introduction: halving hunger," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 274-276, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Nutrition; Health Economics&Finance; Poverty Assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .