Demographic pressure and natural resources conservation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pimentel, David & Pimentel, Marcia, 2006. "Global environmental resources versus world population growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 195-198, September.
- Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2007. "Ecological theories and indicators in economic models of biodiversity loss and conservation: A critical review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 284-293, March.
- Poleman, Thomas T., 1977. "World Food: Myth and Reality," Staff Papers 184414, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Sankhayan, Prem L. & Hofstad, Ole, 2001. "A village-level economic model of land clearing, grazing, and wood harvesting for sub-Saharan Africa: with a case study in southern Senegal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 423-440, September.
- Pasqual, Joan & Souto, Guadalupe, 2003. "Sustainability in natural resource management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 47-59, August.
- Poleman, Thomas T., 1977. "World food: Myth and reality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 5(5-7), pages 383-394.
- Mulder, Kenneth & Costanza, Robert & Erickson, Jon, 2006. "The contribution of built, human, social and natural capital to quality of life in intentional and unintentional communities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 13-23, August.
- Chopra, Kanchan & Kumar, Pushpam, 2004. "Forest biodiversity and timber extraction: an analysis of the interaction of market and non-market mechanisms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 135-148, June.
- Campbell, B. M. & Costanza, R. & van den Belt, M., 2000. "SPECIAL SECTION: LAND USE OPTIONS IN DRY TROPICAL WOODLAND ECOSYSTEMS IN ZIMBABWE:: Introduction, overview and synthesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-351, June.
- Christian A. Emini & Hippolyte Fofack, 2004. "A financial social accounting matrix for the integrated macroeconomic model for poverty analysis : application to Cameroon with a fixed-price multiplier analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3219, The World Bank.
- Gossling, Stefan, 1999. "Ecotourism: a means to safeguard biodiversity and ecosystem functions?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 303-320, May.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 1997. "Coordination problems in local-level resource management," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 197-210, June.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2007. "On the practical limits to substitution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 115-128, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2008:i:3:p:475-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.