Coordination problems in local-level resource management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Runge, Carlisle Ford, 1986. "Common property and collective action in economic development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 623-635, May.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1993. "Analytics of the institutions of informal cooperation in rural development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 633-639, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beekman, Gonne & Bulte, Erwin H., 2012. "Social norms, tenure security and soil conservation: Evidence from Burundi," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 50-63.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2005.
"Local Commons and Cross-Effects of Population and Inequality on the Local Provision of environmental Services,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 62, pages 75-121, Enero-Jun.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2004. "Local Commons And Cross-Effects Of Population And Inequality On The Local Provision Of Environmental Services," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003146, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Burns, Justine & Keswell, Malcolm, 2015. "Diversity and the provision of public goods: Experimental evidence from South Africa," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 110-122.
- Litina, Anastasia, 2012.
"Unfavorable land endowment, cooperation, and reversal of fortune,"
39702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Litina, Anastasia, 2013. "Unfavorable Land Endowment, Cooperation, and Reversal of Fortune," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 114, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Anastasia Litina, 2012. "Unfavorable Land Endowment, Cooperation, and Reversal of Fortune," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Andre Hofmeyr & Justine Burns & Martine Visser, 2007.
"Income Inequality, Reciprocity And Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(3), pages 508-520, September.
- Andre Hofmeyr & Justine Burns & Martine Visser, 2008. "Income Inequality, Reciprocity and Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis," SALDRU Working Papers 23, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Andre Hofmeyr & Justine Burns & Martine Visser, 2008. "Income Inequality, Reciprocity and Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 77, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Qiuqiong Huang & Jinxia Wang & Scott Rozelle & Stephen Polasky & Yang Liu, 2013.
"The Effects of Well Management and the Nature of the Aquifer on Groundwater Resources,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(1), pages 94-116.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Liu, Yang & Rozelle, Scott & Polasky, Stephen & Wang, Jingxia, 2009. "The Effects of Well Management and the Nature of the Aquifer on Groundwater Resources," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49920, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & van Rensburg, Tom M., 2004. "Rural Institutions And Natural Resource Exploitation: The Case Of Irish Commonage," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20408, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lorenzo Pellegrini & Gideon Kruseman, 2008. "Institutions and Forest Management: A Case Study from Swat, Pakistan," Working Papers 2008.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pargal, Sheoli & Gilligan, Daniel & Huq, Mainul, 2000. "Private provision of a public good - social capital and solid waste management in Dhaka, Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2422, The World Bank.
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo, 2003. "Real wealth and experimental cooperation: experiments in the field lab," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 263-289, April.
- Gwenlyn M. Busby & Heidi J. Albers & Claire A. Montgomery, 2012. "Wildfire Risk Management in a Landscape with Fragmented Ownership and Spatial Interactions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 496-517.
- Naidu, Sirisha C., 2011. "Gendered effects of work and participation in collective forest management," MPRA Paper 31091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 2001. "Land institutions and land markets," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 288-331 Elsevier.
- Timah, Emmanuel Ambe & Ajaga, Nji & Tita, Divine F. & Ntonga, Leonard M. & Bongsiysi, Irene B., 2008. "Demographic pressure and natural resources conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 475-483, January.
- Juan-Camilo Cardenas, 2002. "Rethinking local commons dilemmas: Lessons from experimental economics in the field," Artefactual Field Experiments 00020, The Field Experiments Website.
- Naidu, Sirisha C., 2009. "Heterogeneity and Collective Management: Evidence from Common Forests in Himachal Pradesh, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 676-686, March.
- Lopamudra Mishra, 2015. "Economic and Environmental Analysis of Shrimp Farming in Chilika Lake, India," Management of Sustainable Development, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(2), pages 5-16, December.
- Juan-Camilo Cardenas, 2002. "Real wealth and experimental cooperation: Evidence from field experiments," Artefactual Field Experiments 00019, The Field Experiments Website.
- Ignace Adant & Pierre Fleckinger, 2005. "Controling externalities with asymmetric information : Ferrous Scrap Recycling and the Gold Rush Problem," Working Papers hal-00243017, HAL.
- José Santiago Arroyo Mina, 2012. "Dilemas sociales de la pesca en el pacífico colombiano: un análisis desde la teoría de juegos," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, June.
- Aggarwal, Rimjhim M., 2000. "Possibilities and Limitations to Cooperation in Small Groups: The Case of Group-Owned Wells in Southern India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1481-1497, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:53:y:1997:i:1:p:197-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.