An Empirical Study on TQM Practices and its Influence on Employee Satisfaction and Performance in Technical Institutions: Teachers' Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Osman M. Karatepe & Georgiana Karadas, 2011. "The effect of management commitment to service quality on job embeddedness and performance outcomes," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 614-636, July.
- Ki-Jung Ju & Byeonghwa Park, 2016. "An empirical study of total quality management and its influences on nurses' attitude and service performance in healthcare organisations," International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 24(2), pages 147-166.
- Homburg, Christian & Stock, Ruth, 2005. "Exploring the Conditions Under Which Salesperson Work Satisfaction Can Lead to Customer Satisfaction," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35543, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- John Hulland, 1999. "Use of partial least squares (PLS) in strategic management research: a review of four recent studies," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 195-204, February.
- Mohr, Lois A. & Bitner, Mary Jo, 1995. "The role of employee effort in satisfaction with service transactions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 239-252, March.
- Homburg, Christian & Stock, Ruth, 2005. "Exploring the Conditions Under Which Salesperson Work Satisfaction Can Lead to Customer Satisfaction," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 60481, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Collier, Joel E. & Barnes, Donald C. & Abney, Alexandra K. & Pelletier, Mark J., 2018. "Idiosyncratic service experiences: When customers desire the extraordinary in a service encounter," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 150-161.
- Gordon Liu & Catherine Liston-Heyes & Wai-Wai Ko, 2010. "Employee Participation in Cause-Related Marketing Strategies: A Study of Management Perceptions from British Consumer Service Industries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 195-210, March.
- Simona-Mihaela TRIF, 2012. "Antecedents and consequences of relationship quality. A case study of banking sector in Romania," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(18), pages 253-271.
- Besser, T. & Mann, S., 2015. "Which farm characteristics influence work satisfaction? An analysis of two agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 107-112.
- Basant Kumar Purohit, 2010. "Leveraging the Integration of Sales Career Cycle with Brand Life Cycle in Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers id:2725, eSocialSciences.
- Jacob, Frank & Kleipaß, Ulrich & Pohl, Alexander, 2014. "Nature and role of customer satisfaction in the solution business," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 487-498.
- Evanschitzky, Heiner & Wangenheim, Florian v. & Wünderlich, Nancy V., 2012. "Perils of Managing the Service Profit Chain: The Role of Time Lags and Feedback Loops," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 356-366.
- Jan Wieseke & Johannes Ullrich & Oliver Christ & Rolf Dick, 2007. "Organizational identification as a determinant of customer orientation in service organizations," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 265-278, December.
- Fanny Poujol, 2008. "Le rôle des comportements relationnels des commerciaux dans la GRC," Post-Print hal-03122145, HAL.
- Brown, Steven P. & Lam, Son K., 2008. "A Meta-Analysis of Relationships Linking Employee Satisfaction to Customer Responses," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 243-255.
- Vishal Bindroo & Xin He & Raj Echambadi, 2016. "Satisfaction—Repurchase Intentions Relationship: Exploring the Contingent Roles of Consideration Set Size and Price Consciousness," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 3(3), pages 115-125, December.
- Wendelien Van Eerde & Paul Peper, 2008. "Deviant service behaviour: coming soon to a theatre near you?," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 85-93, January.
- Burmann, Christoph & Jost-Benz, Marc & Riley, Nicola, 2009. "Towards an identity-based brand equity model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 390-397, March.
- Simon, FranÃ§oise, 2013. "The influence of empathy in complaint handling: Evidence of gratitudinal and transactional routes to loyalty," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 599-608.
- Purohit, Basant Kumar, 2010. "Leveraging the Integration of Sales Career Cycle with Brand Life Cycle in Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2010-07-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Melnyk, Valentyna, 2014. "Resisting temptation: gender differences in customer loyalty in the presence of a more attractive alternative," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 335-341.
- Wangenheim, Florian v. & Evanschitzky, Heiner & Wunderlich, Maren, 2007. "Does the employee-customer satisfaction link hold for all employee groups?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 690-697, July.
- Shinhye Kim & Melanie Bowen & Xiaohan (Hannah) Wen, 2019. "The ultimate co-creation: leveraging customer input in business model innovation," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 9(3), pages 339-356, December.
- Anne Julien & Christina Tsoni, 2013. "Front-line Employee versus Customer Perceptions of Quality Attributes," Post-Print halshs-00850129, HAL.
- Lucia-Palacios, Laura & PÃ©rez-LÃ³pez, RaÃºl & Polo-Redondo, Yolanda, 2020. "How situational circumstances modify the effects of frontline employeesâ€™ competences on customer satisfaction with the store," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
More about this item
KeywordsTotal Quality Management; Employee Satisfaction; Employee Performance; Technical Institutions.;
All these keywords.
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HRM-2018-10-29 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gtr:gatrjs:jmmr195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Dr. Abd Rahim Mohamad). General contact details of provider: http://gatrenterprise.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.