Exploring the Conditions Under Which Salesperson Work Satisfaction Can Lead to Customer Satisfaction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob, Frank & Kleipaß, Ulrich & Pohl, Alexander, 2014. "Nature and role of customer satisfaction in the solution business," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 487-498.
- Burmann, Christoph & Jost-Benz, Marc & Riley, Nicola, 2009. "Towards an identity-based brand equity model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 390-397, March.
- Gordon Liu & Catherine Liston-Heyes & Wai-Wai Ko, 2010. "Employee Participation in Cause-Related Marketing Strategies: A Study of Management Perceptions from British Consumer Service Industries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 195-210, March.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:88:y:2012:i:3:p:356-366 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brexendorf, Tim Oliver & Mühlmeier, Silke & Tomczak, Torsten & Eisend, Martin, 2010. "The impact of sales encounters on brand loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1148-1155, November.
- Besser, T. & Mann, S., 2015. "Which farm characteristics influence work satisfaction? An analysis of two agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 107-112.
- Simona-Mihaela TRIF, 2012. "Antecedents and consequences of relationship quality. A case study of banking sector in Romania," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(18), pages 253-271.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:150-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Purohit, Basant Kumar, 2010. "Leveraging the Integration of Sales Career Cycle with Brand Life Cycle in Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2010-07-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:22:y:2014:i:4:p:335-341 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2985-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ch. V. V. S. N. V. Prasad, 2018. "An Empirical Study on TQM Practices and its Influence on Employee Satisfaction and Performance in Technical Institutions: Teachers' Perspectives," GATR Journals jmmr195, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Vishal Bindroo & Xin He & Raj Echambadi, 2016. "Satisfaction—Repurchase Intentions Relationship: Exploring the Contingent Roles of Consideration Set Size and Price Consciousness," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 3(3), pages 115-125, December.
- Wangenheim, Florian v. & Evanschitzky, Heiner & Wunderlich, Maren, 2007. "Does the employee-customer satisfaction link hold for all employee groups?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 690-697, July.
- Barnes, Donald C. & Ponder, Nicole & Hopkins, Christopher D., 2015. "The impact of perceived customer delight on the frontline employee," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 433-441.
- Anne Julien & Christina Tsoni, 2013. "Front-line Employee versus Customer Perceptions of Quality Attributes," Post-Print halshs-00850129, HAL.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:3:p:243-255 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basant Kumar Purohit, 2010. "Leveraging the Integration of Sales Career Cycle with Brand Life Cycle in Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers id:2725, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:6:p:599-608 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Wieseke & Johannes Ullrich & Oliver Christ & Rolf Dick, 2007. "Organizational identification as a determinant of customer orientation in service organizations," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 265-278, December.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:295-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wendelien Van Eerde & Paul Peper, 2008. "Deviant service behaviour: coming soon to a theatre near you?," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 85-93, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:60481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.