Lifetimes of Machinery and Equipment. Evidence from Dutch Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Oulton, 2004.
"Productivity Versus Welfare; Or GDP Versus Weitzman's NDP,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(3), pages 329-355, September.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2002. "Productivity versus welfare: or, GDP versus Weitzman's NDP," Bank of England working papers 163, Bank of England.
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- Lock, J D, 1985. "Measuring the Value of the Capital Stock by Direct Observation," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(2), pages 127-138, June.
- Coen, Robert M, 1975. "Investment Behavior, the Measurement of Depreciation, and Tax Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 59-74, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Capital inputs in the Chinese economy: Estimates for the total economy, industry and manufacturing," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 81-104.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugggd:gd-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.