The Law of One Price in a Network: Arbitrage and Price Dynamics in Natural Gas City Gate Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, IRVINECALIFORNIA 91717 U.S.A.|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Vany, Arthur & David Walls, W., 1994. "Natural gas industry transformation, competitive institutions and the role of regulation : Lessons from open access in US natural gas markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 755-763, September.
- Rodney T. Smith & Arthur S. De Vany & Robert J. Michaels, 1990. "Defining A Right Of Access To Interstate Natural Gas Pipelines," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(2), pages 142-158, 04.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- Walls, W. David, 1993. "A Cointegration Rank Test of Market Linkages with an Application to the U.S. Natural Gas Industry," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6sj0961h, University of California Transportation Center.
- Slade, Margaret E, 1986. "Exogeneity Tests of Market Boundaries Applied to Petroleum Products," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 291-303, March.
- De Vany, Arthur & Walls, W. David, 1993. "Network Connectivity and Price Convergency: Gas Pipeline Deregulation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9n876133, University of California Transportation Center.
- Kugler, Peter & Lenz, Carlos, 1993.
"Multivariate Cointegration Analysis and the Long-Run Validity of PPP,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(1), pages 180-84, February.
- Peter Kugler & Carlos Lenz, 1990. "Multivariate Cointegration Analysis and the Long-run Validity of PPP," Diskussionsschriften dp9004, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Lyon, Thomas P & Toman, Michael A, 1991. "Designing Price Caps for Gas Distribution Systems," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 175-92, June.
- Alger, Dan & Toman, Michael A, 1990. "Market-Based Regulation of Natural Gas Pipelines," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 263-80, September.
- George J. Stigler & Robert A. Sherwin, 1983.
"The Extent of the Market,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
31, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Arthur De Vany & W. David Walls, 1994. "Open Access And The Emergence Of A Competitive Natural Gas Market," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(2), pages 77-96, 04.
- Hall, Anthony D & Anderson, Heather M & Granger, Clive W J, 1992. "A Cointegration Analysis of Treasury Bill Yields," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 116-26, February.
- Kloek, Tuen & van Dijk, Herman K, 1978. "Bayesian Estimates of Equation System Parameters: An Application of Integration by Monte Carlo," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 1-19, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:93-94-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.