Searching for price parity in the European whitefish market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ochieng', Otieno Geoffrey, 2010. "Effect of Value Addition on Price: A Hedonic Analysis of Peanut in Retail Supermarkets in Nairobi, Kenya," Research Theses 134495, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ramòn Jiménez-Toribio & Patrice Guillotreau & Rémi Mongruel, 2009. "Global integration of European tuna markets," Working Papers hal-00430014, HAL.
- Frank Asche & Atle G. Guttormsen & Tom Sebulonsen & Elin H. Sissener, 2005. "Competition between farmed and wild salmon: the Japanese salmon market," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(3), pages 333-340, November.
- Guillotreau, Patrice & Jiménez-Toribio, Ramón, 2011.
"The price effect of expanding fish auction markets,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 211-225, August.
- Patrice Guillotreau & Ramón Jiménez-Toribio, 2011. "The price effect of expanding fish auction markets," Post-Print peer-01053434, HAL.
- Pascal Le Floc'h & Iuliana Matei & Mehmet Tuncel, 2012.
"Commercial Sizes and Prices on the French Monkfish Fishery :A Time-Series Analysis,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(1), pages 97-115.
- Iuliana Matei & Mehmet Tuncel & Pascal Le Floc'H, 2012. "Commercial sizes and prices on the French monkfish fishery: a time-series analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00715403, HAL.
- Frank Asche & Rui Menezes & JoaÃµ Dias, 2007. "Price transmission in cross boundary supply chains," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(5), pages 477-489, December.
- Kehar Singh & Madan M. Dey & Prasanna Surathkal, 2014. "Seasonal and Spatial Variations in Demand for and Elasticities of Fish Products in the United States: An Analysis Based on Market-Level Scanner Data," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(3), pages 343-363, September.
- Cecilia Hammarlund, 2015. "The Big, the Bad, and the Average: Hedonic Prices and Inverse Demand for Baltic Cod," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 157-177.
- Asche, Frank & Zhang, Dengjun, 2013. "Testing Structural Changes in the U.S. Whitefish Import Market: An Inverse Demand System Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Pettersen, Ingrid K. & Myrland, Øystein, 2016. "A cod is a cod, but is it a commodity?," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 70-75.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:8:p:1017-1024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .