Network Connectivity and Price Convergency: Gas Pipeline Deregulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew C. Harvey, 1990. "The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026208189x, February.
- Kloek, Tuen & van Dijk, Herman K, 1978.
"Bayesian Estimates of Equation System Parameters: An Application of Integration by Monte Carlo,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Kloek, T. & van Dijk, H. K., 1976. "BAYESIAN ESTIMATES OF EQUATION SYSTEM PARAMETERS An Application of Integration by Monte Carlo," Econometric Institute Archives 272139, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Arthur De Vany & W. David Walls, 1993.
"Pipeline Access and Market Integration in the Natural Gas Industry: Evidence from Cointegration Tests,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-20.
- De Vany, Arthur & Walls, W. David, 1993. "Pipeline Access and Market Integration in the Natural Gas Industry: Evidence from Cointegration Tests," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8368m144, University of California Transportation Center.
- Masten, Scott E & Crocker, Keith J, 1985. "Efficient Adaptation in Long-term Contracts: Take-or-Pay Provisions for Natural Gas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 1083-1093, December.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1990.
"Critical Values for Cointegration Tests,"
1227, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2010. "Critical Values For Cointegration Tests," Working Paper 1227, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "EGTEST: RATS procedure to compute Engle-Granger test for Cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTS00061, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hubbard, R Glenn & Weiner, Robert J, 1991.
"Efficient Contracting and Market Power: Evidence from the U.S. Natural Gas Industry,"
Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 25-67, April.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Robert J. Weiner, 1990. "Efficient Contracting and Market Power: Evidence from the U.S. Natural Gas Industry," NBER Working Papers 3502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Vany, A. & Walls, W.D., 1994. "The Law of One Price in a Network: Arbitrage and Price Dynamics in Natural Gas City Gate Markets," Papers 93-94-17, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Talipova, Aminam & Parsegov, Sergei G. & Tukpetov, Pavel, 2019. "Russian gas exchange: A new indicator of market efficiency and competition or the instrument of monopolist?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Scarcioffolo, Alexandre Ribeiro & Etienne, Xiaoli L., 2019. "How connected are the U.S. regional natural gas markets in the post-deregulation era? Evidence from time-varying connectedness analysis," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 1-1.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," Post-Print hal-01131203, HAL.
- Peter R. Hartley, 2015.
"The Future of Long-term LNG Contracts,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Peter R Hartley, 2013. "The Future of Long-Term LNG Contracts," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Hartley, Peter R., 2014. "The Future of Long-Term LNG Contracts," Working Papers 14-022, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Arora, Vipin, 2012. "A Note on Natural Gas Market Evolution in Light of Transaction Cost Theory," MPRA Paper 54974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walls, W. David, 1993. "Competition and Prices in the Deregulated Gas Pipeline Network: A Multivariate Cointegration Analysis," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9tg8v7zd, University of California Transportation Center.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2012. "Relations UE-Russie : les enjeux d'une nouvelle architecture gazière," Post-Print halshs-00755640, HAL.
- Glachant, Jean-Michel & Hallack, Michelle, 2009. "Take-or-pay contract robustness: A three step story told by the Brazil-Bolivia gas case?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 651-657, February.
- Doane, Michael J & Spulber, Daniel F, 1994. "Open Access and the Evolution of the U.S. Spot Market for Natural Gas," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 477-517, October.
- Walls, W. David, 1993. "A Cointegration Rank Test of Market Linkages with an Application to the U.S. Natural Gas Industry," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6sj0961h, University of California Transportation Center.
- Pierre André Chiappori & Bernard Salanié, 2002. "Testing Contract Theory: A Survey of Some Recent Work," CESifo Working Paper Series 738, CESifo.
- Yukseltan, Ergun & Yucekaya, Ahmet & Bilge, Ayse Humeyra & Agca Aktunc, Esra, 2021. "Forecasting models for daily natural gas consumption considering periodic variations and demand segregation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Crocker, Keith J & Lyon, Thomas P, 1994.
"What do Facilitating Practices Facilitate? An Empirical Investigation of Most-Favored-Nation Clauses in Natural Gas Contracts,"
Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 297-322, October.
- Crocker, K.J. & Lyon, T.P., 1993. "What Do "Facilitating Practices" Facilitates? An Empirical Investigation of Most-Favored Nation Clauses in Natural Gas Contracts," Papers 10-93-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Haluk Erlat & Guzin Erlat, 1998. "Permanent and transitory shocks on real and nominal exchange rates in Turkey during the post-1980 period," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(4), pages 379-396, December.
- Eleanor Doyle, 1998. "Export-output causality: The Irish case 1953–93," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(2), pages 147-161, June.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 313-329, April.
- Cédric Clastres & Catherine Locatelli, 2012. "European Union energy security: the challenges of liberalisation in a risk-prone international environment Society," Post-Print halshs-00787123, HAL.
- Ergun Yukseltan & Ahmet Yucekaya & Ayse Humeyra Bilge & Esra Agca Aktunc, 2020. "Forecasting Models for Daily Natural Gas Consumption Considering Periodic Variations and Demand Segregation," Papers 2003.13385, arXiv.org.
- Cho, Guedae & Kim, MinKyoung & Koo, Won W., 2003. "Relative Agricultural Price Changes In Different Time Horizons," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22249, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Growitsch Christian & Nepal Rabindra & Stronzik Marcus, 2015.
"Price Convergence and Information Efficiency in German Natural Gas Markets,"
German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 87-103, February.
- Christian Growitsch & Marcus Stronzik & Rabindra Nepal, 2015. "Price Convergence and Information Efficiency in German Natural Gas Markets," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 16(1), pages 87-103, February.
- Growitsch, Christian & Stronzik, Marcus & Nepal, Rabindra, 2012. "Price convergence and information efficiency in German natural gas markets," EWI Working Papers 2012-5, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Khelifa Mazouz & Michael Bowe, 2009. "Does options listing impact on the time-varying risk characteristics of the underlying stocks? Evidence from NYSE stocks listed on the CBOE," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 203-212.
- Albacete, Rebeca & Espasa, Antoni, 2005. "Forecasting inflation in the euro area using monthly time series models and quarterly econometric models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws050401, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork connectivity; price convergence; gas pipeline deregulation; impulse response analysis; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt9n876133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.