Efficient Contracting and Market Power: Evidence from the U.S. Natural Gas Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Robert J. Weiner, 1990. "Efficient Contracting and Market Power: Evidence from the U.S. Natural Gas Industry," NBER Working Papers 3502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costello, Anna M., 2013. "Mitigating incentive conflicts in inter-firm relationships: Evidence from long-term supply contracts," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 19-39.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," Post-Print hal-01131203, HAL.
- Michelle Hallack & Miguel Vazquez, 2012. "The impact of who decides the rules for network use: A 'common pool' analysis of the investment dynamics in different gas network regulatory frames," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/52, European University Institute.
- Hartman, Raymond S. & Tabors, Richard D., 1998. "Optimal operating arrangements in the restructured world: economic issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 75-83, February.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2011.
"Would hotelling kill the electric car?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 281-296, May.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," IDEI Working Papers 602, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," Working Papers 2010-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Andrew Leach & Michel MOREAUX, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," LERNA Working Papers 10.08.314, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," TSE Working Papers 09-149, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 313-329, April.
- Wang, Sen & Bogle, Tim & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2012. "Forestry and the New Institutional Economics," Working Papers 130818, University of Victoria, Resource Economics and Policy.
- Crocker, Keith J & Lyon, Thomas P, 1994.
"What do Facilitating Practices Facilitate? An Empirical Investigation of Most-Favored-Nation Clauses in Natural Gas Contracts,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 297-322, October.
- Crocker, K.J. & Lyon, T.P., 1993. "What Do "Facilitating Practices" Facilitates? An Empirical Investigation of Most-Favored Nation Clauses in Natural Gas Contracts," Papers 10-93-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Arora, Vipin, 2012. "A Note on Natural Gas Market Evolution in Light of Transaction Cost Theory," MPRA Paper 54974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2012. "Relations UE-Russie : les enjeux d'une nouvelle architecture gazière," Post-Print halshs-00755640, HAL.
- Cetin, Tamer & Oguz, Fuat, 2007. "The politics of regulation in the Turkish electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1761-1770, March.
- Glachant, Jean-Michel & Hallack, Michelle, 2009. "Take-or-pay contract robustness: A three step story told by the Brazil-Bolivia gas case?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 651-657, February.
- Cédric Clastres & Catherine Locatelli, 2012. "European Union energy security: the challenges of liberalisation in a risk-prone international environment Society," Post-Print halshs-00787123, HAL.
- Chuanlong Tang & Sumner J. La Croix, 1993. "The Role of Transaction-Specific Capital and Market Structure in Contracting: Evidence from Japan's Overseas Coking Coal Procurement," Working Papers 199314, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Michael E. Sykuta, 2010. "Empirical Methods in Transaction Cost Economics," Chapters, in: Peter G. Klein & Michael E. Sykuta (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 16, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- De Vany, Arthur & Walls, W. David, 1993. "Network Connectivity and Price Convergency: Gas Pipeline Deregulation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9n876133, University of California Transportation Center.
- Pierre André Chiappori & Bernard Salanié, 2002. "Testing Contract Theory: A Survey of Some Recent Work," CESifo Working Paper Series 738, CESifo Group Munich.
- Constanza Fosco Perea MuÃ±oz & Eduardo Saavedra, "undated". "Mercados de Gas Natual: AnÃ¡lisis Comparado de la Experiencia Internacional," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv150, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Doane, Michael J & Spulber, Daniel F, 1994. "Open Access and the Evolution of the U.S. Spot Market for Natural Gas," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 477-517, October.
- Ergun Yukseltan & Ahmet Yucekaya & Ayse Humeyra Bilge & Esra Agca Aktunc, 2020. "Forecasting Models for Daily Natural Gas Consumption Considering Periodic Variations and Demand Segregation," Papers 2003.13385, arXiv.org.
- Choi, Gobong & Heo, Eunnyeong, 2017. "Estimating the price premium of LNG in Korea and Japan: The price formula approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 676-684.
- Josh Lerner & Robert P. Merges, 1997. "The Control of Strategic Alliances: An Empirical Analysis of Biotechnology Collaborations," NBER Working Papers 6014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre André Chiappori & Bernard Salanié, 2002.
"Testing Contract Theory: A Survey of Some Recent Work,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
738, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Bernard Salanié, 2002. "Testing Contract Theory : A Survey of Some Recent Work," Working Papers 2002-11, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:34:y:1991:i:1:p:25-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.